Tickets for Princess Gatherings and Frozen

Senddeal

Earning My Ears
Hello,
We just booked the cruise for Dec 17, 2016 on Disney Fantasy.
I was trying to go online to do the ticket reservations for the Princes Gatherings and Frozen and both are Sold Out.
Did anyone have experience to get the tickets on board? Our check-in time is 12.30p.m. and I will definitely head to the customer service desk and see if any tickets available. But want to check to see what are the chances for me to secure the tickets?

Thanks,
Fee

You will, most likely, be able to get tickets once onboard the ship. Just make that a priority when you arrive. My family went in September, which is low season, and had tickets for the event. When we arrived we heard a family asking a cast member if there was space and he let them right into the line. There were so many no shows and last minute cancellations anyone could walk right up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter