• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tickets from UCT will not link

Tandyc

Disney brings out the kid in me!
When I scan my tix they will not link. Anyone else having this issue?

When I scan them the numbers and letters show but I get this messsge. "We're having trouble getting ticket and pass information right now. Please try again."

When I scan them the numbers and letters show but I get this messsge. "We're having trouble getting ticket and pass information right now. Please try again."

MDE was acting up for me last night. Hope you have success today.

Website was acting squirrely yesterday. I was getting a similar message when trying to book a room only offer. I cleared my history, cookies, etc. Then I used Google Chrome's incognito window and I was finally able to make the reservation.

I had the same issue when i scanned my tickets from AAA. When I typed in the number instead of scanning, they linked.

I don't know which browser you used, but I sometimes have trouble with MDE in Chrome. I have better luck with Firefox.

In case it puts your mind at ease, I bought some UCT tickets on Monday and they linked okay. I copied and pasted the 12-character code from the e-ticket. Like everyone else is saying, probably an issue with MDX!

I don't know which browser you used, but I sometimes have trouble with MDE in Chrome. I have better luck with Firefox.
Same here. Funny thing, Disney IT claims it's optimized to work best in Chrome!

I had no problem entering my card numbers. I did not copy from an email because i had hard tickets. Maybe the formatting of the copy from the email isn't what they system wants. Who knows?

I called Disney they linked it for me. Said to use the website to link not the app. So glad it worked. Little Disney magic

Same here. Funny thing, Disney IT claims it's optimized to work best in Chrome!

I've had trouble with ADRs using Chrome in the past. Switched to Microsoft Edge (which I dislike) and everything worked fine. Good old Disney IT. :crazy2:

Website was acting squirrely yesterday. I was getting a similar message when trying to book a room only offer. I cleared my history, cookies, etc. Then I used Google Chrome's incognito window and I was finally able to make the reservation.
This made me giggle. It's like needing the secret handshake to enter a club. Glad you figured out the secret combo that got Disney to take your money!!

The only problem I had was trying to link DD's ticket. I bought her an adult ticket because she will be 10 when we go in June. But it wouldn't let me link because of her age NOW. So set a reminder on my phone's calendar to link it on her birthday in April.

The only problem I had was trying to link DD's ticket. I bought her an adult ticket because she will be 10 when we go in June. But it wouldn't let me link because of her age NOW. So set a reminder on my phone's calendar to link it on her birthday in April.
Or, you can add a new “fake” adult to your MDX and link the ticket to fake person now. After it’s linked, you can Reassign it to DD now or in April.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter