• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tickets Held at Will-Call

hyzdufan

DIS Veteran
I purchased some tickets online and got electronic delivery, and I received the Will-Call Confirmation number that allowed me to book fastpasses for our upcoming trip. Do I still need to actually pick up the tickets if they're already linked to our magic bands via the confirmation number? They show as tickets under MDE.

Technically you don't have to, but I like to have a hard ticket just in case the MB doesn't work.

If you don't have hard tickets and something goes wrong with your MB, you may need your photo ID to have it fixed so be sure to carry it with you.

I purchased some tickets online and got electronic delivery, and I received the Will-Call Confirmation number that allowed me to book fastpasses for our upcoming trip. Do I still need to actually pick up the tickets if they're already linked to our magic bands via the confirmation number? They show as tickets under MDE.

Agree with @holden above.
Just a note that if you do want to pick up actual "Will Call" tickets, that can be done at any ticket booth or Guest Relations and not just at a window titled, "Will Call."

If your "electronic delivery confirmation" has a bar code on it you can go straight to a touch-point entry and have that code scanned by the entry CM and receive plastic ticket media.

Last edited:

i assume this is the same for AP's? I have the AP in our MDE and we have FP+ booked....do i still need to go to a window before i go in the park, or can i do it later in the week as time permits?

i assume this is the same for AP's? I have the AP in our MDE and we have FP+ booked....do i still need to go to a window before i go in the park, or can i do it later in the week as time permits?

Ticket window. The AP has to be activated before use.

We always have to go to Guest Services & show ID to activate the Magic Band. We bought DVC AP once over the phone, tried to go to the turnstile - it didn't work. We also buy tickets from Plum Benefits (tickets at work). They give you a confirmation # to get a FastPass - but you still have to go to Guest Services to activate.

At least that has been our experience the past few years.....

Yes - and the AP is on my Magic Band - hence the conflation of the two. :)

There is nothing “on” a MB other than a unique identification code. You are activating a ticket entitlement in your MDX account by way of the MB. It functions much like a key to your house or a debit card linked to your checking account.

This is an important point when trying to understand how multiple MBs linked to the same account work, and gets confused all the time.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter