tickets on MDE

paults

HOME IS WHERE BWV IS
we use to be able to see our tickets before they redid the site. Can't find my tickets anymore.
Should we still see them?

we use to be able to see our tickets before they redid the site. Can't find my tickets anymore.
Should we still see them?
It’s hard to spot. It’s a tab behind the “your plans” tab. Top left as you scroll down.

I got that but it has an old ticket on it and only my new one but not my DW

I got that but it has an old ticket on it and only my new one but not my DW
If it’s missing you’ll have to contact IT. Many people missing tickets at the moment thanks to “magical” enhancements to the system.

Often if the other adult has their own mde account their ticket only shows on their account and not on each other’s.

Often if the other adult has their own mde account their ticket only shows on their account and not on each other’s.
This happened to me. I entered all our tickets and linked them to the rest of our party on my Friends and Family list. Then they updated their site and I could see DH, DD and my tickets but not DS. I had sent invites to all of them to join my group so that they could all see our ADRs and both DD and DH had accepted. As soon as DS accepted the invite, voila, his ticket magically reappeared.

before they used their magic with this upgrade I could see both our tickets. My wife does not have a MDE account and doesn't want one. Sometimes I wish I didn't have one.

I have been trying for 3 days to get through to IT. Keeps telling me 30 min or 45 min wait. Never any other time wait.

Dean < I've done that but my DW ticket isn't there. Also yesterday it showed me with 2 tickets, my original and a used ticket from 2 yrs ago, now today it show only my new ticket, not my wife's'

We use to love all things Disney but recently we are losing our patience .

SMH for the Disney IT staff monkeying with our MDE accounts. Many people have a considerable amount of money locked up in their passes, the software should be treated with as much care and precision as any bank.... but its not.
I was on the phone with IT for over 2 hours one day while a very confused tech tried his best to find a pass that went missing on me too. He found it, but it was not easy to restore, and now I worry that it may have been altered in other ways than just removed. Won't know until we go to use it.

Wife's AP went missing. Contacted via email, and, 3 days later, got a response that my DME reservation is in my account! I re-read my email, and DME does not appear anywhere! the message gave the confirmation number and all the purchase details. Sounds like I need to call them... I dont think I need to panic yet. We aren't going back until February.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter