Tickets purchased through AAA

wdhinn89

DIS Veteran
Has anyone purchased park tickets through AAA recently? I have not purchased tickets through them in a while but I know they always used to have a little perk that went with the tickets. Also, has there been any problems with purchasing and adding their tickets to your account lately? I know things change.

I know AAA tickets used to come with a preferred parking pass but I believe that ended a few years ago.
When you buy tickets through AAA now you would still get a Disney confirmation number which should make it easy to add them to your Disney account.

I just bought through AAA very easy and a teeny tiny discount- nothing extra. got my email quickly and was able to link up everything, however, I do have to get them activated at the parks

Should be fine as long as you buy from a reputable company like AAA or UT. The thing I would NEVER recommend anyone do is buy from some random person selling their tickets on Ebay. You have NO idea if they are legit or some kind of scam.

I bought tickets online for our upcoming November trip through AAA. Had no issues and saved about $30 a person which is nothing major but, I'll take even a slight discount! lol. They sent a confirmation number immediately which I was able to add to my MDE account.

When I went to purchase tickets on the AAA website the directions said after purchasing to go directly to My Disney Experience to add your tickets and then make park reservations, but it also said you had to go to select locations to get tickets. Does anyone know where these select locations are? Once you add your tickets to MDE, why would you need to go to a select location to get tickets?

When I went to purchase tickets on the AAA website the directions said after purchasing to go directly to My Disney Experience to add your tickets and then make park reservations, but it also said you had to go to select locations to get tickets. Does anyone know where these select locations are? Once you add your tickets to MDE, why would you need to go to a select location to get tickets?
I purchased through AAA about a month or so ago & the tickets linked almost immediately to my account & never had to go to any location. I think that’s just in case there’s a problem with linking your tickets.

If you don’t have magic bands or want to use your phone you’d want to get ticket media but that’s the only reason I can think of

If you don’t have magic bands or want to use your phone you’d want to get ticket media but that’s the only reason I can think of

I purchased through AAA about a month or so ago & the tickets linked almost immediately to my account & never had to go to any location. I think that’s just in case there’s a problem with linking your tickets.
Thank you for the replies!!

I waited to buy tickets but it seems like I should go ahead and get them. We have a few sets of old magic bands so we should be ok then.

Thank you for the replies!!

I waited to buy tickets but it seems like I should go ahead and get them. We have a few sets of old magic bands so we should be ok then.
Tickets are needed to make park reservations. So yes, once your trip is set you should buy tickets so you can make your park reservations

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter