Tickets purchased thru RunDisney not allowing me to pre-select FastPass

cme37

Mouseketeer
I was getting prepared to start making our FastPass selections this weekend, but I needed to call RunDisney to get the ticket numbers so I could link them on the website.

So I called today and was told that I could not pick FastPasses until I got there because we got a rather significant discount on the tickets. I commented that didn't make sense because I'm staying on property and if we stay on property shouldn't we get the same benefits.

Then she said if I purchased the tickets separately and paid for them today, she could give me a number that I could enter and be able to make my fast pass selections. So I did what she said and went ahead and paid for the tickets today. I verified with her that I would be able to make my selections 60 days out and she said yes. But when I entered the number, it said I could make my selections 30 days out.

Did I completely mess this up by allowing her to split the tickets out from my hotel?

ETA: we are going for the Wine and Dine, so my fast pass window is opening this weekend.

I was getting prepared to start making our FastPass selections this weekend, but I needed to call RunDisney to get the ticket numbers so I could link them on the website.

So I called today and was told that I could not pick FastPasses until I got there because we got a rather significant discount on the tickets. I commented that didn't make sense because I'm staying on property and if we stay on property shouldn't we get the same benefits.

Then she said if I purchased the tickets separately and paid for them today, she could give me a number that I could enter and be able to make my fast pass selections. So I did what she said and went ahead and paid for the tickets today. I verified with her that I would be able to make my selections 60 days out and she said yes. But when I entered the number, it said I could make my selections 30 days out.

Did I completely mess this up by allowing her to split the tickets out from my hotel?

ETA: we are going for the Wine and Dine, so my fast pass window is opening this weekend.

As long as you see the tickets listed in your account on MDE you are fine. It will show 30 days until the day your 60 day window opens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter