tickets

Best place ever - We always get our tickets from them

Can never find a better price than theirs ( their prices include the 12.5% sales tax, many others do not )

I highly recommend them

We have gotten our tics through them the last three trips and have never had an issue.

Won't buy them anywhere else. You get a hard plastic ticket in the mail (if you want) and that will have a number on the back which you input into your MDE account and off you go. Seamless. You don't have to get the plastic card. But I always do because one person in our group always has an issue with the finger reader and the first thing they ask her is: "Do you happen to have a plastic ticket with you?" So we do.

I've also used Maple Leaf Tickets - again - authorized dealer - very nice brothers who own the place, great customer service, good prices, very happy!!

We usually buy ours through them; HOWEVER, make sure you price them against Disney. We've had a couple of times where somehow UT ended up being a little more expensive. Other than that, we usually save some $ with them and they are very prompt with getting you everything you need.

We usually buy ours through them; HOWEVER, make sure you price them against Disney. We've had a couple of times where somehow UT ended up being a little more expensive. Other than that, we usually save some $ with them and they are very prompt with getting you everything you need.

For 1- and 2-day tickets, you generally won't find anyone selling them at any sort of discount since Disney does not sell them to the resellers at a discount.

I've not come across a case where UT was MORE than direct for any other tickets. Possible it has happened on occasion.

But if you are eligible for different classes of tickets, be sure to compare. For instance, we are DVC members, so the recent offer was slightly better for us than getting it through UT. But UT is my go-to for tickets in general.

We've used them several times, too. No problems at all. Savings on Disney tickets are minimal but every few dollars helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter