Tickets

JADHHJR

Earning My Ears
Hello All,
My wife and I are going to Orlando in Oct. and we was wondering where is the best place to get discount tickets and food vouchers at.
This will be our first trip to Disney and our first trip to flordia.
We are driving 15 or 16 hours from Williamsport MD.
Can anyone help us we have 2 adults and 3 children 6,4,2.
Thanks in advance,
John&April:bounce:

Can't help you much with food vouchers as I don't use them. I can tell you that unless you intend on using a AAA discount, you should not consider purchasing your tickets for WDW at any place other than an authorized vendor.

DO NOT purchase them from those neon lighted roadside kiosks or such places.

Guaranteed misery.

For a very detailed FAQ on tickects, see mousesavers.com. It includes info on
the best place to buy each type of ticket. There are a few legitimate internet ticket sellers such as ticketmania and mapleleaftickets which give a small discount on park tix and occasionally offer unusual tickets such as the elusive 3 day park hopper or a multi day pass with more than the usual plusses. We found the best deal at our local AAA office. If buying directly from WDW, advance purchase will save you $$$. Generally, it is not possible to save more than 5% on park tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter