• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tiffany Questions

Terk-1

Dreaming of Disney Cruising!
Since my last disaster with Mears (took over 2 hours & 9 stops before reaching my resort), I was thinking about taking Tiffany on this upcoming trip. Here's some questions:

1. Can you reserve without giving a credit card number?
2. For a roundtrip trip, do you pay the driver 1/2 each way or all of it at the beginning or all at the end?
3. How much do you usually tip them? If you pay it all at the beginning to you include the entire tip at the beginning too or do you separate it?
4. Do they give you a receipt showing you paid to show the return driver?
5. I went to their website and printed a coupon, but also found one in the back of my new PassPorter. Can I use both coupons, since neither say you cannot combine discounts?
6. What has been your past experiences with them? Good or Bad?
7. Does it cost more for a grocery store stop?

1. Yes, you don't need to provide a cc when you reserve.
2. You pay all at the beginning.
3. Tip is about $10 each way. But tip going and then coming back, in case you don't have the same driver both times.
4. I didn't get a receipt but I'm not sure if that is standard.
5. I doubt you could use both coupons but you can ask.
6. I enjoyed them the one time I used them. Good service, friendly driver.
7. No, it doesn't cost more for a grocery stop.

Terk1-thanks for posting this question! I was going to ask the same thing. I have reservations with Mears but was thinking of going with Tiffany. For $4 more( 2 adults and 1 child) and a tip it just might be woth it. I am going to be staying at the Grand Floridian and not sure how many stops Mears would have to make before I get to there. I would like to hear more from others who deal with Tiffany the positive and negative. It seems like a great deal to me.l

My husband and I have used Tiffany Towncar 4 times since 2000.
They have been great everytime.
We have done one limo and 3 towncars.
It is so nice to be met at baggage, have a car pull up to get you,& get dropped off at the door of the hotel w/i 30 minutes. We wouldn't do it any other way.

Yes, I am having a hard time printing off the coupon. We leave next Wed. so I think I will call Debbie and see what she says. 5 bucks is 5 bucks!!

shelbyjosh,

I emailed Tiffany and they said if I still have a hard time getting the coupon to print then to call them and they will make the discount at the office. She also said if I highlight it and then print it-- it may work-but it did not. I would just call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter