Tiffany Towncar Exp????

Leigh123

DIS Veteran
Just wondering what everyones recent experiences have been. Our last 3 trips (in a 16 month period) have not been great upon arrival. They have not been there to meet us, AB was rude on the phone, had us haul our own luggage downstairs etc. I did not come here to bash just see if anyone has had similar experiences? I am afraid to book with someone else and be in a worse situation. I will say they are always prompt on return for WDW to MCO. Thanks I’m advance just trying to figure out if this is on ongoing problem or if I have just had bad luck.

Just wondering what everyones recent experiences have been. Our last 3 trips (in a 16 month period) have not been great upon arrival. They have not been there to meet us, AB was rude on the phone, had us haul our own luggage downstairs etc. I did not come here to bash just see if anyone has had similar experiences? I am afraid to book with someone else and be in a worse situation. I will say they are always prompt on return for WDW to MCO. Thanks I’m advance just trying to figure out if this is on ongoing problem or if I have just had bad luck.

We’re at Disney right now & used them for our arrival Saturday. We’ve used them several times a year for many years. I have always posted positive thoughts on them. I will say there seem to be many new drivers the last 18 months or so. Everything was still fine, but I did miss some of our regular drivers.

However Saturday’s pick up didn’t go as smoothly as normal. I did get a confirmation text about our pick up on Friday, but it did not list our driver as it has in the past. Our flight was on time, when I turned my phone back on I expected to get a text from the driver, which has happened for every trip since Covid. Nothing. When we went to luggage pick up, no driver. We had an announcement about. change in the carousel number for our luggage. We decided to go to the new carousel & get the luggage, then I’d call if we still hadn’t heard from the driver. Anyway, after we had the luggage, we walked back to the escalator & still didn’t see a driver with our name. That’s when I noticed a missed call from someone, which had just come thru about 4 minutes before. I called the number & as I was confirming it was the driver, my husband noticed him. He said he had gone to the first carousel that was given & didn’t know it was changed. It was about 30 minutes after we landed by this time. The driver did make a comment in passing about me not answering my phone, which I found a little unprofessional. Let’s face it, it’s pretty noisy at luggage pick up & I was trying to hall my husband get our bags while looking for the driver & did put my phone back in my purse for a few minutes. He was perfectly kind, helpful & friendly as we got going tho. I was wondering why it was 30 minutes after our flight landed before he tried to reach me tho.

This is the busiest time of year we’ve come to Disney, so I just assumed maybe they were a bit overwhelmed that day. I’ll definitely use them again before I gamble on someone else. Hopefully things will go better the next time.

One thing about being there to meet you...they told us on our last visit that the rules at MCO changed recently and they now have to pay for time spent waiting (parked). So now they basically circle until they know you've arrived and are going to be at baggage, then they will park the car and come to meet you. It annoyed us a bit at first that the protocol with them was different (no one there to greet us), until it was explained to us why this has changed (on our most recent visit in March). Other than the pick-up experience, the service has still be good for us.

One thing about being there to meet you...they told us on our last visit that the rules at MCO changed recently and they now have to pay for time spent waiting (parked). So now they basically circle until they know you've arrived and are going to be at baggage, then they will park the car and come to meet you. It annoyed us a bit at first that the protocol with them was different (no one there to greet us), until it was explained to us why this has changed (on our most recent visit in March). Other than the pick-up experience, the service has still be good for us.

You know the driver did say something about getting charged every minute they’re there, but I didn’t know what he was talking about. I can understand them waiting to park if that’s the case. I don’t mind getting my own luggage & meeting them after, as long as I know what’s going on. They’ve always been on time or early for the return to the airport, which is more important than arrival for us.

You know the driver did say something about getting charged every minute they’re there, but I didn’t know what he was talking about. I can understand them waiting to park if that’s the case. I don’t mind getting my own luggage & meeting them after, as long as I know what’s going on. They’ve always been on time or early for the return to the airport, which is more important than arrival for us.
Yes, those charges are exactly it. It would probably have helped if we regulars were notified of the change in advance -- managing expectations with communications always helps(!)

I had a horrible experience with them many years ago and refuse to use them ever again. I paid in full up front including the tip but the first driver evidently took all of the tip and lied to the second driver. I was with my 2 young children and when we got dropped off at the airport, the driver, which I believe was the owner, started yelling at me that I didn't tip. I showed her that I had tipped the first driver and she literally called me a liar.

We have booked with Tiffany for years and used them again last month. Our drivers were helpful, friendly. No complaints.

We’re at Disney right now & used them for our arrival Saturday. We’ve used them several times a year for many years. I have always posted positive thoughts on them. I will say there seem to be many new drivers the last 18 months or so. Everything was still fine, but I did miss some of our regular drivers.

However Saturday’s pick up didn’t go as smoothly as normal. I did get a confirmation text about our pick up on Friday, but it did not list our driver as it has in the past. Our flight was on time, when I turned my phone back on I expected to get a text from the driver, which has happened for every trip since Covid. Nothing. When we went to luggage pick up, no driver. We had an announcement about. change in the carousel number for our luggage. We decided to go to the new carousel & get the luggage, then I’d call if we still hadn’t heard from the driver. Anyway, after we had the luggage, we walked back to the escalator & still didn’t see a driver with our name. That’s when I noticed a missed call from someone, which had just come thru about 4 minutes before. I called the number & as I was confirming it was the driver, my husband noticed him. He said he had gone to the first carousel that was given & didn’t know it was changed. It was about 30 minutes after we landed by this time. The driver did make a comment in passing about me not answering my phone, which I found a little unprofessional. Let’s face it, it’s pretty noisy at luggage pick up & I was trying to hall my husband get our bags while looking for the driver & did put my phone back in my purse for a few minutes. He was perfectly kind, helpful & friendly as we got going tho. I was wondering why it was 30 minutes after our flight landed before he tried to reach me tho.

This is the busiest time of year we’ve come to Disney, so I just assumed maybe they were a bit overwhelmed that day. I’ll definitely use them again before I gamble on someone else. Hopefully things will go better the next time.
Thanks so much for sharing that’s kind of how her experience has been going with them lately. Just always very chaotic and not where they’re supposed to be and it just makes for a stressful start to the magic

I used them for the first time this trip (we returned yesterday). We needed pick up and drop off to Orlando Sanford.

It was perfect! Our Allegiant flight was delayed by an hour and a half coming in, but there was a text from our driver as soon as I turned on my phone. He met us in baggage claim and got us to the hotel promptly.

Return trip was even better. We had a 3:15 AM pickup because of a 6 am flight from Sanford. Driver texted to let us know he was there a few minutes early (which I appreciated— I hate being late), was sociable without being too much. Effortless trip.

Not exactly recent but we used TTC for our October trip and they were excellent both ways. There were 10 of us and we ride in a very nice, clean van. Drivers ere friendly and on time.

Just came back from our trip last week and we use TTC for both arrival/return MCO/VGF. Both of our drivers were on time, polite, and communicative with texts/calls. On arrival, it was slightly different from before in that we had to grab our bags and text the driver back to let him know we were all set. He then met us at the info desk and helped us carry our bags to the car. I had to say that we've had drivers from TTC that drove like maniacs but this time, both drivers weren't crazy. My 3 year old required a car seat and they had it installed in no time.

We tried FL Tours last year since they are the board sponsor and didn't like them even though they were a bit cheaper. The drivers we had just weren't that professional. The driver who met us at MCO literally said I don't know how to install the car seat (my hubs had to figure it out) and threw our bags on the curb when we got to BLT lol. He also drove really aggressive through traffic. Let's just say that his tip wasn't overly generous and reflected his service. He literally counted the tip in front of us and made a face lol. Not professional at all but I think he was newish.

Just came back from our trip last week and we use TTC for both arrival/return MCO/VGF. Both of our drivers were on time, polite, and communicative with texts/calls. On arrival, it was slightly different from before in that we had to grab our bags and text the driver back to let him know we were all set. He then met us at the info desk and helped us carry our bags to the car. I had to say that we've had drivers from TTC that drove like maniacs but this time, both drivers weren't crazy. My 3 year old required a car seat and they had it installed in no time.

We tried FL Tours last year since they are the board sponsor and didn't like them even though they were a bit cheaper. The drivers we had just weren't that professional. The driver who met us at MCO literally said I don't know how to install the car seat (my hubs had to figure it out) and threw our bags on the curb when we got to BLT lol. He also drove really aggressive through traffic. Let's just say that his tip wasn't overly generous and reflected his service. He literally counted the tip in front of us and made a face lol. Not professional at all but I think he was newish.
May I ask was FL Town car s gentleman named Tony?

We used Tiffany for the first time in Jan. Both drivers were great. This was our first time since ME ended using g a driver so it was a bit confusing finding him at baggage claim but wasn’t bad. Coming home we had a 5 am pick up and as we sat in front of the poly in what seemed the middle of the night. He texted us to say he was pulling in. It went so smooth DH said let’s always do this. 😀I agreed 😀

We used Tiffany for the first time last month and can’t speak highly enough about our experience. Our driver was in constant communication with us via text/phone right after we landed at MCO and met us at baggage claim, was very friendly and professional. SUV was very clean and comfortable. We took the grocery stop to curbside pickup an Instacart order from Publix and it went perfectly, he got everything for us. Arrived to YC and he gave all our stuff to bell services.

We had a different driver going back from the Poly to MCO when we went home but he was just as good. Was a few minutes early even. I would not hesitate to book with them again and plan on doing so next year.

We used them our last trip. Our driver was late picking us up. We waited like 10-15 minutes for him. I mean things happen, and our ride back to the airport was great

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter