• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tiffany Towncar Experiences?

I just booked them via the online site. Oddly, I realized that before I hit the confirm button, I had put the wrong pickup time at the hotel for the return trip. I tried the cancel and return button but instead, it made the reservation! I received 2 email confirmations with 2 reservation numbers. I replied to the last email confirmation, noting just needing one reservation and requesting a change of the pick up time. Of course I had forgotten that it's spring break and I should have put the return pickup time a 1/2 hour earlier and I don't want to send them another email:). I'll leave them a v/m and hope it works out. We usually book FL Tours but I tried multiple times with their on line reservation form and kept getting an internet error.

I've used TT a couple times now but I only had 2 people. I've been happy with them and am looking at booking in Nov but we have a party of 4 adults. They say a towncar can take 4 people + 4 suitcases. Has anyone maxed that before? Our 4 suitcases are all as large as the airline allows.

I've used TT a couple times now but I only had 2 people. I've been happy with them and am looking at booking in Nov but we have a party of 4 adults. They say a towncar can take 4 people + 4 suitcases. Has anyone maxed that before? Our 4 suitcases are all as large as the airline allows.
I would book an SUV for 4 adults with large luggage.

were trying them for our September trip. Family of seven including a toddler. With our group it just didn’t make sense to get an Uber, actually 2 deal with if we could get one with a car seat, and the boys are bringing their clubs! We also plan to use the grocery/liquor stop

were trying them for our September trip. Family of seven including a toddler. With our group it just didn’t make sense to get an Uber, actually 2 deal with if we could get one with a car seat, and the boys are bringing their clubs! We also plan to use the grocery/liquor stop
Any feedback on your trip with them? We are flying in later this month and I’m considering them or a limo service.

Yes, We just used them in September 2022. We have used them before and 2 others that the names escape me. Tiffany was fantastic, grocery stop at Publix on a saturday morning in and out. We had a Lincoln SUV, just 3 adults Kids and I, kids are still skinny, so plenty of room for 3 of us... All 3 companies we used (FL Tours was 1 we used before cant remember the other company) all are professional prompt and courteous. I used TT this time, their price was lower by a few bucks. We never had any issues with either of them, from 3-10 people with numerous car seats, we have used them all.

Any feedback on your trip with them? We are flying in later this month and I’m considering them or a limo service.
We loved them. Our driver meet us at baggage claim helped with our bags, they had the car seat installed. We did a grocery stop, our driver didnt “time” us. Dropped us at OKW. For our return, the driver was very prompt picking us up. We’d use them again

Great experience with Tiffany last week. For both legs Tiffany texted me the day before with a confirmation of my pickup time. On pickup from MCO, my driver texted me his name and car description while I was in flight, and asked me text him back when I had my bags. He met me outside at the curb a couple of minutes later. For the return trip, my driver texted me when he arrived at my resort and I met him right outside the front door. Very polite and efficient! Highly recommend Tiffany.

So whether you use Uber, Lyft, or Tiffany's when they quote a price is that pp or is the quoted price for the trip no matter how many people? We will only have 2 people and only carry on luggage so wondering if just an uber would be fine since it is cheaper although I like the reliability it sounds like you have with Tiffany's.

So whether you use Uber, Lyft, or Tiffany's when they quote a price is that pp or is the quoted price for the trip no matter how many people? We will only have 2 people and only carry on luggage so wondering if just an uber would be fine since it is cheaper although I like the reliability it sounds like you have with Tiffany's.

It's the total price, as long as you've chosen a car that fits the number of passengers. As for Tiffany's, I have had a great past experience with them, but a terrible recent experience. You may want to look at Google reviews and sort by newest, they have dropped off a cliff. I would steer well clear of them until they resolve whatever issue they are going through.

It's the total price, as long as you've chosen a car that fits the number of passengers. As for Tiffany's, I have had a great past experience with them, but a terrible recent experience. You may want to look at Google reviews and sort by newest, they have dropped off a cliff. I would steer well clear of them until they resolve whatever issue they are going through.
Your comment seems contradictory to the above reviews from people here that have used TT recently. Additionally all the recent reviews on Trip Advisor are excellent. My feeling is you must work for a competitor and are on here just to bad mouth them.

Your comment seems contradictory to the above reviews from people here that have used TT recently. Additionally all the recent reviews on Trip Advisor are excellent. My feeling is you must work for a competitor and are on here just to bad mouth them.
You’ve caught me! I made up all the 1 star Google reviews in the past few months just to disparage Tiffany. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it…

Doesn't matter how many people, same price. As long as the vehicle can accommodate that number of course.

For 2 people and carry on, I strongly suggest Uber/Lyft, it will be half the cost or less of a car service. We've done it to/from MCO 3 times in the last year and it worked flawlessly. They pick you up right outside baggage claim, like literally steps from the carousels, and we've never had to wait more than 5-6 minutes. Same with pickup at the hotel, there always cars nearby, or even waiting right there.

The only possible advantage of a car service for 2 adults is help with your luggage but you don't need that.

Hey guys just wondering ... it's been a few years....
For Uber Or Lyft do you prearrange the pick up at the Airport _arrival
and departure ? OR do you just call when your ready to go?

Edited because I found the info online
https://www.tiffanytowncar.com/wordpress/rates/
Might I also ask what Tiffany's charges for a Towncar from MCO to a Universal Orlando resort?
1 person.

Thanks
Mel

Last edited:
I gave a review of TT from our first trip with them but we rebooked them for this past March and it was great on the way there - we did a grocery stop and it was great. Our departure date was another story..

I wrote to them after we got home and this is what I sent...

"Our pickup from MCO on Saturday, March 5th was fine - our flight was actually in almost 30 min early so we met the driver outside which was fine.

However, where things went downhill was a pickup from the WL on Friday, March 11th. We were confirmed with a pickup time for 8am on Friday and I received a confirmation text the day before stating that Mahmoud would be our driver. We were waiting outside the WL at 7:50am - and by 8:05am we had no driver nor a text/call from anyone stating that our driver would be late. Even though it was not so late I was getting nervous as I know that MCO is crazy busy and we had a 10:35am flight out. I called directly to Tiffany Towncar at 8:05am and was told that someone would check on our driver. I called back again at 8:13am and was told that they forgot to call our driver and would call our driver. I was then told our driver was stuck in traffic and a new driver would be sent. I called back again at 8:39am and was told the replacement driver was on their way and would be there shortly.

Our replacement driver arrived at 8:50am, almost an hour LATE and by now we were worried that we would not make our flight as we had to drive to MCO, get through check in and through TSA in an hour and a half.

I feel that there was a HUGE communication breakdown. At 7:45am our original driver should have known that they were not going to be at our hotel for an 8am pickup due to the traffic they were stuck in so 1 of 2 things should have happened: (1) a replacement driver should have been dispatched and a phone call made to me on what was happening and what time I should expect the new driver OR (2.) a call should have been made to me telling me you could not provide me the service that was originally agreed and that would have given me time to call an Uber/Lyft.

I have always wondered what would have happened if I had not made the call to Tiffany Towncar that morning at 8:05am to state that our driver was late - would anyone would have realized that we didnt have a driver coming and that a new driver needed to be sent???"

They wrote me back and said sorry, we'll tell management...

for this trip we're booked through Orlando Magical Rides, who is owned by a couple that were displaced Disney employees from Covid and started their own transportation service!

We had an absolutely GREAT experience with Tiffany tonight. Our driver was Keneth and he sent me a text when our plane landed and said he was in the cell phone lot and to text him when we got our luggage. Luggage took forever as there was another plane ahead of ours. I called him and he said no problem and the he’d be outside the first floor in the A1-A5 spots. We finally got our bags and headed out. He was right there with a pleasant greeting and loaded all our bags. There were 10 of us and the van came with the car seat and 2 booster seats I requested. The drive to Disney was pleasant and very relaxing. I tipped him beyond the 20% for such great service.
We leave on 10/21 so I’ll report on the return service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter