• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tiffin Booking & Private Safari Question.

gayles

DIS Veteran
If I book this do we have to go on Safari right after we eat Dinner or can we come back since we might have FP between all this .any Imfo is Welcomed if you have done this Package .There will be 4 of us .

We haven't done this yet, but the way I understand it is the Safari is done right after your Lion King show. We are eating at 6:45pm out show is 3pm and our Safari is right after the show. (With a quick bathroom stop in between) we need to go to Tiffin's before the show to check in.

We did this last fall. 3pm show with safari immediately following. We then had about 90 minutes before our 7pm dinner so had time to ride FOP standby .

It will tell you the time for your Lion King show when you book the meal
Your safari will fall right after the Lion King show.
I have never found anything that will always match up to a specific show time. It seems to switch around willynilly.
If you want a time for your meal and a specific time for Lion King and you can’t get it to match up online then you can call. On the phone they were able to select a specific meal time and a specific show time. Online it’s randomally put together

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter