Tiffins???

dismiss

Mouseketeer
I don't see much about Tiffin's. Has anyone been? Did you love it? Is it worth the price?
4 Adults going next month. Thanks for your input!!

We went to Tiffins during our girls trip in October and loved it! The food, service and ambiance were all spectacular. We had the Rivers of Light dinner package, which included appetizer, entree and dessert. Our server was very knowledgeable about the decor, and told us about different decorations in different parts of the restaurant so we could go check them out. The food was amazing. For appetizer, I had the signature bread service, which was to die for. My friends both had the asparagus and leek soup with jumbo lump crab, which they raved about. We all had the surf and turf for our entree - grilled beef tenderloin and butter poached lobster tail - YUMMM!! We had the tiffins trio for dessert - South American chocolate ganache, whipped cheesecake, passion fruit tapioca creme. We left feeling like we had just scored one of the best dining experiences in Disney. I would highly recommend it.

We have really enjoyed Tiffins in the past and I believe we are going again next month (I don't have my itinerary on me right now, so don't remember for sure). It is a great break from some of the more mundane theme park food and definitely is a different option.

Tiffin's is amazing! It is on the pricey side but the atmosphere and food were well worth the price. We did a full review on our YouTube Channel.

food and atmosphere were both top notch.

This may not be a fair comparison, but I thought Jungle Navigation co in MK had a similar adventurer theme, but While Jungle Navigation was slapstick, Tiffins was very serious about it.

Have always been a fan of Tiffins and it was one of the must do at AK. The atmosphere and service have always been very good. As has happened at many Disney restaurants, what started as a very unique restaurant with very unique and culturally inspired dishes, has become homogenized into more typical Disney food. It is still very good and for those who have not eaten there before, you won't know the difference. Its priced as a signature restaurant and certainly still deserves that.

Tiffins is my favorite WDW restaurant. I go every trip, and we just there again last week. It is expensive, but I feel it's worth it for the food, service, and atmosphere.

We loved Tiffin's when it first opened. I have ADRs for December but might change it now. They appear to have made the menu a bit more bland - less of the more "exotic" flavours that enticed us last time. Maybe just go to the Nomad lounge as they have kept the bread service and some of the appetizers which are still interesting.

Best food inside the parks. Head and shoulders above Skipper's Canteen. I look at the price as an excellent meal for $15-20/pp more than Tusker's buffet.

Qualifier-I've never eaten in Monsieur Paul's.

Last edited:
After reading the above comments, I feel like a salmon swimming upstream.

The ambiance and decor inside are gorgeous. Appetizers are really good, and desserts are phenomenal. Entrees, however, left a lot to be desired. They were very bland, and the portions were entirely way too small. DW and I, as well as the table next to us, agreed that portion sizes needed to be bigger. The only reason the table next to us agreed, was because they were closer to us than the "really tight tables that people complain about from Le Cellier.

Great
After reading the above comments, I feel like a salmon swimming upstream.

The ambiance and decor inside are gorgeous. Appetizers are really good, and desserts are phenomenal. Entrees, however, left a lot to be desired. They were very bland, and the portions were entirely way too small. DW and I, as well as the table next to us, agreed that portion sizes needed to be bigger. The only reason the table next to us agreed, was because they were closer to us than the "really tight tables that people complain about from Le Cellier.

Agree the portions are way too small. When I got done eating here I went straight to the quick service place in pandora and ate. I could of got more food in tiffins instead on just the meal. Maybe around three meals would of did it. But I’m not made out of money. Only time in my life I ate at one restaurant and went straight towards another restaurant and ate.

We love Tiffins, although we're not loving the new menu as much. Still good food though, just not quite as amazing as it was. Not sure about the reviews about not enough food, we've found it to be more than enough, although we always start with appetizers, so maybe that helps. Speaking of appetizers, the grilled octopus is a favorite. It was changed, assuming with the new menu, when we went this past September, a lot less smokey and more spicy, but still really good!

Agree with some of the others that Tiffins is still good but is not what it once was. After three amazing meals there our last visit left a lot to be desired. The menu has definitely been dumbed down a bit for the masses but even with that we found the execution to be off. Nothing we ordered was served hot which was a clear indication it either hadn't been freshly prepared or held for a while. The spices and flavors left a lot to be desired too and were certainly not as flavor forward as in the past. I"m sure we'll try it again but I certainly won't be running to get back there. Of course taste is a personal preference and hopefully when you go they will have returned to their heyday.

Last edited:
We have dined there twice and found it excellent both times. The second year they gave us a signed card from the staff thanking us for returning, which I thought was a nice touch.

We skipped WDW this year though, and I am disappointed in the menu changes so I'm not sure if we will return when we visit next year.

We ate at Tiffins the week after they opened and loved it. The food was one of the best in or out of the parks in WDW, service was top notch, and loved the decor. After reading some posts here how they have changed the menu to being less adventurous and looking at the menu online for myself, I will say my enthusiasm for Tiffins has been greatly diminished.

We are big eaters with large appetites lol! After some bread, a drink, appetizer, entree and dessert, we were quite full and satisfied. Portions look smallish, but we were certainly not hungry after our dinner. The PP who left hungry either has a huge appetite or didn’t order all three courses. Not going back though, as the menu does indeed look a bit dumbed-down.

:sunny:

We are big eaters with large appetites lol! After some bread, a drink, appetizer, entree and dessert, we were quite full and satisfied. Portions look smallish, but we were certainly not hungry after our dinner. The PP who left hungry either has a huge appetite or didn’t order all three courses. Not going back though, as the menu does indeed look a bit dumbed-down.

:sunny:

Since WDW generally doesn't do doggie bags, I'm usually stuck finishing whatever my DW doesn't :D I live to eat, she eats to live. I can go bread-appetizer-entree-dessert, and still look for a Dole Whip. My wife starts complaining about being full after two pieces of bread and the side salad.

At Tiffins, she ate everything, bread-app-entree-dessert-birthday dessert, and was still looking like "that's it?"

The desserts are tiny, but my meals have always been plenty. The first time we only had entree and dessert, the second time appetizer, entree, and dessert and both times I left full. I had the beef both times, maybe other entrees are smaller?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter