Tiger King

O....M......G. I just binged the whole thing. I started it to see what the hype was thinking maybe I’d watch one episode, 10 minutes in I told the family Saturday family movie night was cancelled and they needed to get their own dinner tonight.

Just when I thought we‘d hit peak crazy, another twist would happen. This was exactly what I needed on Day 15 of quarantine!

I really hope they have enough footage to do another season. Apparently Carol wasn't happy with the direction Netflix took related to her missing husband.

Number one show on Netflix right now.

Everyone is talking about it. My sons mentioned it. Since we have a lot of time on our hands right now - staying home/coronavirus - we had the opportunity to watch it.

We were hooked. There are a lot of crazy people out there. My DH and I just kept looking at each other during the show shaking our heads. You can't help but wonder the stories behind each person we meet during our life time.

This show was the most unbelievable thing I’ve ever seen! A train wreck inside of a train wreck inside of a...... I’m shocked these places are still open and curious if people will stop going based on the crazy people and abuse of the animals?

We have one episode left, you can't make this stuff up.

The people with Joe are all some serious looking drug addicts, holy cow.
There is a mini-series in the works, have read that Kate McKinnon will play Caroi, she will be amazing. She can imitate anyone.

I listened to the podcast by Wonderey called "Joe Exotic: Tiger King". It was really good, you should check it out. I have only watched the first netflix episode so far and can't wait to watch the rest.

I listened to the podcast by Wonderey called "Joe Exotic: Tiger King". It was really good, you should check it out. I have only watched the first netflix episode so far and can't wait to watch the rest.
I just started listening yesterday. there are some great details and gives a bit better of a timeline.

This show sounds like the antidote for boredom I need right now. I’m going to check it out today.

Carole killed her husband and I'd like nothing better to see her nailed for it. Glad they are looking into it again to nail that smug jerk and her idiot new man.

This has been the only thing that makes me truly forget about what’s happening in the world. Everybody is completely insane.
I think Carole killed her husband but I don’t see how it could ever be proven. She was never investigated and all evidence would be long gone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter