Tiger King

Really liked it, but turned out kinda vanilla at the end IMO. Was hoping for a real ripping and tearing ending.

This has been the only thing that makes me truly forget about what’s happening in the world. Everybody is completely insane.
I think Carole killed her husband but I don’t see how it could ever be proven. She was never investigated and all evidence would be long gone.

Supposedly they have leads coming in that they need to check and it's been said that today's technology could help to nail her.

Andy Cohen interviewed Joe's current husband, Dillon, on his Sirius radio show today. Things mentioned that I did not know and I don't think were mentioned in the documentary: Dillon and Joe met on Grindr when Dillon was living in Oklahoma, so I think Dillon may be truly gay unlike Joe's other ex's. Joe and Dillon got married after two weeks of dating and have now been together almost 3 years. Joe and Dillon are still together today even though Joe is in prison, they speak multiple times a day. Dillon is now living in Florida working as a bartender. Joe is also being held in a COVID-19 isolation after being transferred to a new prison from a prison that had confirmed COVID-19 cases.

Andy Cohen interviewed Joe's current husband, Dillon, on his Sirius radio show today. Things mentioned that I did not know and I don't think were mentioned in the documentary: Dillon and Joe met on Grindr when Dillon was living in Oklahoma, so I think Dillon may be truly gay unlike Joe's other ex's. Joe and Dillon got married after two weeks of dating and have now been together almost 3 years. Joe and Dillon are still together today even though Joe is in prison, they speak multiple times a day. Dillon is now living in Florida working as a bartender. Joe is also being held in a COVID-19 isolation after being transferred to a new prison from a prison that had confirmed COVID-19 cases.
I know this show is insane but I was sad Joe married 2 months after Travis’ death.

They show tigers/cats in cages and there is abuse mentioned but they don't actually show it.

Yes, they absolutely do show abuse, in literally every episode.

That makes this show hard to watch, for me. And I am not even usually a bleeding heart type for animals.

There is nothing normal about this series from the people in it, to the filmographer, to the editing to the promotional material. It's all kinds of wrong.
I know enough about both Carol's and Joe's stories from years of my own research that it's obvious that it is edited to make Joe look more normal than he is. Never thought I'd say those words in a sentence with his name.

It's quite clear that the clips are edited together to drive up the drama. Joe and Carol are interviewed talking about each other's personal pasts, and the fact is that neither knows much. They're both idiots to act like they do in regards to interviews.

I know this show is insane but I was sad Joe married 2 months after Travis’ death.

I'm not through the series yet, and may never finish it as I can no longer sit and listen to lies, and there are so many here from all sides including the production. I take it that they never touched upon the fact that Joe was investigated for the death of his husband? His hands are so full of blood they may never be clean again.

There is nothing normal about this series from the people in it, to the filmographer, to the editing to the promotional material. It's all kinds of wrong.
I know enough about both Carol's and Joe's stories from years of my own research that it's obvious that it is edited to make Joe look more normal than he is. Never thought I'd say those words in a sentence with his name.

It's quite clear that the clips are edited together to drive up the drama. Joe and Carol are interviewed talking about each other's personal pasts, and the fact is that neither knows much. They're both idiots to act like they do in regards to interviews.

I'm not through the series yet, and may never finish it as I can no longer sit and listen to lies, and there are so many here from all sides including the production. I take it that they never touched upon the fact that Joe was investigated for the death of his husband? His hands are so full of blood they may never be clean again.

What husband? Travis shot himself right in front of someone. It was even on tape.

I still lack like two episodes because I find the entire thing disturbing and difficult to watch.

I'm in the minority that I don't think Carole killed her husband. I think she may know more than she's letting on. Maybe she was even involved in his disappearance (no body....). But from the video footage they were showing, they didn't have super huge tigers at the time. Given the number of people on the property at any given time to take care of the animals, I find it highly unlikely that he could've been eaten by tigers without anyone hearing his screams. It's not like a tiger would've just knocked him out cold - he'd be alive while they're ripping into him (ewww). And there would've been human bones and remnants to dispose of. And the meat grinder.... really? You can't put large human bones in a meat grinder. Also, he had an advantage over her physically, so I don't think she could've possibly maneuvered his body to the meat grinder and got it going. Even if she had drugged him, she's not a very strong-looking woman. Dead weight is heavy. Pick up his body and put him in a meat grinder? No way. Chop off his limbs and put them individually in a meat grinder? Ehhh.... it still seems like a stretch. She's a loony lady trying to save the tigers - doesn't strike me as a cold-blooded killer.

What I want to know..... they mentioned his mistress in Costa Rica. Did they interview her? Because he could've pulled Mark Sanford-style missing story and just moved to Costa Rica to have a second life. Also, his money was not well accounted for. No one knew how much he really had or was worth. Why was he burying gold in the yard? Carrying lots of cash? Buying large exotic animals? Frequent trips to Costa Rica? Sounds like a big money laundering scam to me. They talk about drugs and tigers with Joe Exotic and that rich past-felon.... why is Don Lewis any different?

Yes, they absolutely do show abuse, in literally every episode.

That makes this show hard to watch, for me. And I am not even usually a bleeding heart type for animals.

Oh my goodness, when Joe Exotic pulled the newborn tiger cub away from it's mother and pried it out from under the fence.... I almost couldn't handle it. And then he was complaining that they wouldn't stop crying! Ummm.... they're crying for their mother! They need her warmth, food, and attention. So sad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter