Tiki Room Merchandise

Does Disneyland sell any Tiki Room Merchandise? My 7 year old is obsessed and would love something from that attraction. Thanks!

There isn't a lot. I see some at WDW, but it's usually a bit higher-end stuff, not like toys, but like prints and wall-signs and stuff. There are probably some pins out there, if that would work.

The Shop Parks app shows a snow globe type thing, a "Swap Your Bow" bow, a print, a wall sign and one adult t-shirt. That's it, and you may or may not find that stuff at DLR (the app only shows for WDW). Of course, not everything ends up on the app either, so there could be more.

I also love the Tiki Room, so I would say your DS has great taste! I'd love to see more merch for it myself.

There isn't a lot. I see some at WDW, but it's usually a bit higher-end stuff, not like toys, but like prints and wall-signs and stuff. There are probably some pins out there, if that would work.

The Shop Parks app shows a snow globe type thing, a "Swap Your Bow" bow, a print, a wall sign and one adult t-shirt. That's it, and you may or may not find that stuff at DLR (the app only shows for WDW). Of course, not everything ends up on the app either, so there could be more.

I also love the Tiki Room, so I would say your DS has great taste! I'd love to see more merch for it myself.
Thank you. If I find a cute wall hanging, I have no issue putting it up in my house! Maybe we can find something for the house. I wish they had more kids merchandise. I'm sure they don't find too many kids obsessed with the older attractions!

Thank you. If I find a cute wall hanging, I have no issue putting it up in my house! Maybe we can find something for the house. I wish they had more kids merchandise. I'm sure they don't find too many kids obsessed with the older attractions!

Yeah, I've seen this thing at WDW:

https://www.shopdisney.com/the-enchanted-tiki-room-wall-sign-1410468

It's pretty great, but it's $150, so on the pricey side. The print is only on the app, and it's $40. Actually, if you are looking for wall art, go check out the Wonderground Gallery at DTD. They usually have the prints, but they range from the fancy giclees and stuff to more moderate prints and even just a five dollar post card (I frame a lot of those). Tiki Room is a popular theme among the artists who make stuff for the store, and a lot of it is never seen online. If you're looking for something like that, then a stop by there is a must.

Check eBay and Etsy. It's slim pickings right now at the Park but that might change when the Aladdin's Oasis space is converted

Last edited:
At the park in Feb all I found was an adult t shirt(and it wasn't even very cool), a tie, and socks. And the dress i suppose, but not in my budget or what you are looking for. I was disappointed, too. I love the tiki room!

Trader Sam's (bar) has some fantastic cups! They're sold with cocktail so... bonus!
They also have food and kids can come inside. The theming is incredible and i bet your son would really like it. It's very family friendly.

There may be a Tiki Room snow globe that plays the song. A friend brought it back for me in January. It’s really cute!

There are Tiki Room comic books that a 7 year old could probably enjoy. I'd check Amazon. They feature the parrots and the Orange bird even makes a few cameos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter