Tim & Jenn Tracker are at Aulani right now

I've been following their IG stories. They started out at Disneyland, followed by an Adventures by Disney tour of DL and Disney Studios, followed by a Disney Cruise along Western Mexico. Now they're at Aulani for two days. Would not be surprised if they stop at Tokyo Disney next. Jenn made a comment that its the best month of her life, and all of this is being paid for by Disney! What a trip!

I've been following their IG stories. They started out at Disneyland, followed by an Adventures by Disney tour of DL and Disney Studios, followed by a Disney Cruise along Western Mexico. Now they're at Aulani for two days. Would not be surprised if they stop at Tokyo Disney next. Jenn made a comment that its the best month of her life, and all of this is being paid for by Disney! What a trip!

Lucky them!!

ok - how do you find these people's videos? I have heard about them for a while now so would like to check them out

They are YouTube personalities, and they post daily videos. Their current trip videos will likely be posted within the week after they return home. In the mean time, they are posting to their Instagram stories. You can find their pages by searching Tim Tracker or Jenn Tracker on IG.

They are a fun follow. Tim started out posting just "day in the life of" a random guy. It evolved into theme parks, local attractions, then distant attractions.
He goes to water parks so we don't have to, LOL!

Things have really changed for them, they have like 600k followers on Youtube, so Disney now treats them to a lot of stuff. They are the maybe the most positive, family friendly vloggers out there. Our kids love them. Now, Jen on twitter is a different story. She's fiesty!

Their IG story is what brought me to the Aulani board! I know that once I watch their videos from Aulani, I will be dying to go. That's what happens when I watch their videos aha. I love Tim and Jenn and I've been following them for about 5 or 6 years now. I live vicariously through them and look forward to their videos every day and it's fun to see how they've evolved as vloggers. Still waiting for them to go back to Tokyo!

That's so awesome for them, they are amazing! I'm so glad that Disney is treating them, they certainly have worked hard and deserve it. I know that more than once I've not had a trip planned, a couple of TimTracker videos later, I'm looking to see what discounts are out. When I just can't go, they are great to watch and feel like I'm there. No way will I ever get to Tokyo, but I've seen it through them.

I'm guessing Disney sees some revenue as a result of their videos. I'm so happy for them(the Trackers, not Disney, lol)!

That's so awesome for them, they are amazing! I'm so glad that Disney is treating them, they certainly have worked hard and deserve it. I know that more than once I've not had a trip planned, a couple of TimTracker videos later, I'm looking to see what discounts are out. When I just can't go, they are great to watch and feel like I'm there. No way will I ever get to Tokyo, but I've seen it through them.

I'm guessing Disney sees some revenue as a result of their videos. I'm so happy for them(the Trackers, not Disney, lol)!

600,000 followers on Youtube generates a LOT of $$$ for them. Disney gets near daily advertisement to hundreds of thousands of the people they most want to advertise to. It's essentially free to them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter