Timandlesley’s how to win a dream in 10 days 11/15 NEW PTR UP!! pg. 94 has link!!!

Wow Leslie... I loved this update.:lovestruc Epcot and lunch looked like a blast...it's so great you all can go together on everything!! And your kids are fearless! :thumbsup2
Loved the Wilderness Lodge video! Awesome place!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Great update! We are going to wcc for dinner next month so it will be nice to see it in person, how often does the geyser go off and when does the water parade go pass the lodge? Thanks, Linda :)

Hi Lesley!!

My family was pushing going back to Teppan Edo when we go to Epcot. (we went there for lunch back in '04) But I didn't remember much about it and I wasn't 100% on going back. Well, ur review has made me a believer and convinced me that I MUST go back.

THANKS!!:yay:

:thumbsup2 Great update. My bet is you got to watch Wishes with the Dream Team or something. On our trip in September, one of the Dreams we won was to watch Wishes from the deck of the Astro Orbiter. It was amazing!!!! pixiedust: Can't wait to read all about it. :hyper:
Oh I wish, a co-worker had that awesome dream before too, can't say that's it, but stay tuned.

Reading about Teppan Edo in your report makes me want to make an ADR there. It sounds SO good!

Lauren is so cute in the video, talking the whole time! Was she giving a little tour herself?
She was giving her own little tour, she is soooo funny.
:) thanks so much for that video tour of WL. We have visted here a couple of times (before choosing today in dec 09), and never walked down that ramp....never new it existed........it looks great!!!! can't wait for the next installment!!!!!

:)
Glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for reading/posting

Lesley!
Congratulations on your membership and welcome home! I totally understand your excitement we joined DVC just a month ago with our home resort being BCV. I couldn't believe the deal we just heard about through AKL!! I was already talking to DH about adding on points so when we go down on Monday we are taking the tour and looking at the deal you all got. So I'm excited again.....How much can a person take??? DH thinks I'm crazy :confused3

Enjoying your trip report, your children so cute and really brave riding all those big rides! I'm impressed!
How cool! this would be the time to do it that's for sure.
Lesley

Welcome Home!

We purchased SSR a few years ago while checking out a different time share. Glad we chose DVC.

Last November we were able to take my in-laws, BIL & SIL, and their 3 kids along with our group of 5 for a grand gathering. We stayed in one of the 3 bedroom villas at SSR. All the relatives couldn't believe how great it was and the staff was always attentive to our requests. Had a great time, apparently so great, my nephews and neice keep hounding me to go again.

So, I told 'em to behave and maybe just maybe they might get lucky in a few years and we'll all go again. :cool1:

Keep up the report. Love the pics, make me think, since I'm remembering our journey to do a trippie.....we'll see.
Very cool, how many points did that cost, we only have 160 I bet that cost some super duper points but sounds like FUN!
Lesley
Dear Tim, Lesley, Luke and Lauren!

Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed reading your trip report! The pictures are great and I really feel that I know you now! (Such cute kids!)

We are going to WDW in just over 4 weeks and reading your report has got me even more excited than before!

I haven't read a trip report before (been too busy pouring over pictures of Disney food!) and I really enjoyed yours - it was great that it was so up to date and I've picked up lots of tips too!

Thanks for a great read!

Shari xx
So glad we were your first trip report and didn't disappoint, keep reading, more to come!

Great Update:thumbsup2

Awesome that Lauren was tall enough for MS:cool1:

Thanks for the WL Tour. I would love to stay there sometime

Nice Dancing Tim:lmao:

One question, what was on your 2nd bed? Was that flowers or something and what did it spell?
On that bed mousekeeping had made the flower necklaces (don't know how to spell leieh, boy that was a bad attempt) from OHana's the night before and made them into heart, I thought it was cute. Glad you enjoyed Tim's dancing, I always do : )
Love your review!!!
Thanks!

Wow Leslie... I loved this update.:lovestruc Epcot and lunch looked like a blast...it's so great you all can go together on everything!! And your kids are fearless! :thumbsup2
Loved the Wilderness Lodge video! Awesome place!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:
Glad you enjoyed it, yes it is nice having kids who will now ride anything in WDW. Yes, WL is an awesome place, glad you liked the video.

Great update! We are going to wcc for dinner next month so it will be nice to see it in person, how often does the geyser go off and when does the water parade go pass the lodge? Thanks, Linda :)
You will have fun at WCC. The geyser goes off every half an hour, times are posted by it and the water parade goes by at 9:35, great view from the beach or boat dock, ENJOY!

Hi Lesley!!

My family was pushing going back to Teppan Edo when we go to Epcot. (we went there for lunch back in '04) But I didn't remember much about it and I wasn't 100% on going back. Well, ur review has made me a believer and convinced me that I MUST go back.

THANKS!!:yay:
Oh, so glad I could convince you to try it again, you will have a great meal!
Lesley

Have you ever done the chats here on dis? The topic on Sunday evenings are DVC and they really have great moderators if you have questions. The chat starts at 9:00 EST. It's fun! :goodvibes

We'll be staying at WLV in January with rented points. (don't tell Shawn.. it's a surprise!) Now I'm even more excited!!! Thanks for the video!

OHHH! Look at all the cool stuff you get when you close on your DVC... we just did it today!
a054.jpg

(the baby is ours :) don't worry.. she's not included)
-nat

Great update!! Now I have to see if I can get an ADR for Teppan Edo during our stay, it just sounds so wonderful!!!. Can't wait to read more!!

Melissa

That is great that Lauren is getting to ride all the rides with you guys!! I am hoping DS will be tall enough for rides when we go!!

Thanks for the update!

We purchased 200 pts a year. It cost us 567 pts for the 7 nights. We banked 200 from the previous year, used 200 from the current year and then borrowed 167 from the next year.

Hey, it was WELL worth it. It was a completely awesome trip that, I think, all the families will treasure for a long time.

Great update. I'm was excited to see the video of WL as it is a choice of mine that I keep contemplating. I can't seem to make up my mind which resort. I want to try different ones, but being a family of 5 it's really hard to find a room that will accomodate and not send me to the poor house. I wish Disney would look into more resorts like POR with the trundle bed. I've thought about the family suites, but I don't care for the pool so much at the All Star hotels. It's also difficult when your 14 yr old is 6'4! How do you put that on a day bed? :confused3

Great chapter - fun for all! My DGS LOVES Mission Space, but we do the green side too. I definitely want to try Tappan Edo next trip. I always enjoy the Land visit - nerd that I am, I love the facts. CONGRATS on DVC!!

Have you ever done the chats here on dis? The topic on Sunday evenings are DVC and they really have great moderators if you have questions. The chat starts at 9:00 EST. It's fun! :goodvibes
Yes, I have, I'll have to check one out some night, it's hard because 9 is when I'm putting the kids to bed, but I"'ll try here soon.
Lesley

We'll be staying at WLV in January with rented points. (don't tell Shawn.. it's a surprise!) Now I'm even more excited!!! Thanks for the video!

OHHH! Look at all the cool stuff you get when you close on your DVC... we just did it today!
a054.jpg

(the baby is ours :) don't worry.. she's not included)
-nat
HOW AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I am sooooooooo excited. Tim's downstairs on his laptop right now looking at all the Disney destinations around the World. Did you hear they are building a brand new awesome resort in Hawaii, we are SO going to Hawaii now, I am so thrilled! Can't wait to get that package, what fun! VWL in January, how great, I'm so happy for you guys.
Lesley
Great update!! Now I have to see if I can get an ADR for Teppan Edo during our stay, it just sounds so wonderful!!!. Can't wait to read more!!

Melissa
I hope you can get one, you will love it.

That is great that Lauren is getting to ride all the rides with you guys!! I am hoping DS will be tall enough for rides when we go!!

Thanks for the update!
It is fun when you can all ride together.
We purchased 200 pts a year. It cost us 567 pts for the 7 nights. We banked 200 from the previous year, used 200 from the current year and then borrowed 167 from the next year.

Hey, it was WELL worth it. It was a completely awesome trip that, I think, all the families will treasure for a long time.
Wow, that's a lot of points, maybe someday when the kids get older we can do something like that to take everyone along.
Great update. I'm was excited to see the video of WL as it is a choice of mine that I keep contemplating. I can't seem to make up my mind which resort. I want to try different ones, but being a family of 5 it's really hard to find a room that will accomodate and not send me to the poor house. I wish Disney would look into more resorts like POR with the trundle bed. I've thought about the family suites, but I don't care for the pool so much at the All Star hotels. It's also difficult when your 14 yr old is 6'4! How do you put that on a day bed? :confused3
So glad the video can help you with your decision someday. Did you see the cabins at Fort Wilderness are now a moderate resort option, that's great for bigger families like yours.

Great chapter - fun for all! My DGS LOVES Mission Space, but we do the green side too. I definitely want to try Tappan Edo next trip. I always enjoy the Land visit - nerd that I am, I love the facts. CONGRATS on DVC!!
mission space is such fun. Thanks for the congrats, we are thrilled!
Ahhh...DVC, that's our dream! Anyways I m along for the ride, I love your TR's
That was our dream too, it took this deal and a lot of great advice and knowledge from friends to make it happen and I'm so glad we took the leap.
Lesley

Great update! Love the hula hoop pics. :)

I'd love to try Teppan Edo, but the vegetarian options just aren't appealing to me. We love going for Japanese near my house and it's a fave of ours. Maybe someday they'll add more to the menu and we can try it.

Congratulations and Welcome Home!!:yay:

DVC is awesome-we have been members for nearly 3 years. Best investment we ever made!!! Enjoy it!!

Hi! Just found your TR and am LOVIN' it! Your family is gorgeous...and your little girl....she is too cute! :)

I hope you don't mind me asking, but I'm always curious when I see families that have such amazing WDW vacations every year, but what do you and your DH do for a living? What did the 10 night package at WL cost? We've only stayed moderate and would love to stay deluxe, but not sure if I can justify the cost difference?...but your TR makes me want to!:thumbsup2

That is so exciting. Thanks for the WL video. My family and I are going in Aug and staying at the WL for the first time. That video was great. Really enjoying the trip report. If you have time would you also send me the details of the DVC deal. We have thought about buying for a few years.

Can't wait for the next TR episode.

I am soooooooooo lost... I could have sworn I posted to your last update but I don't see it anywhere lol :confused3

I love the poolside fun you all had at WL and Teppan Edo looks like a fun place...

Lesley I wish you took a video of that lady dancing at the pool that would have cracked me up, you could tell just by the picture that she was into it. Since the green side of mission space does'nt spin do they have any warnings on it that you know of? My ds has seizures so we never took him on mission space but maybe we can try the green side this trip.

Thanks, Linda :)

Great update! Love the hula hoop pics. :)

I'd love to try Teppan Edo, but the vegetarian options just aren't appealing to me. We love going for Japanese near my house and it's a fave of ours. Maybe someday they'll add more to the menu and we can try it.
Glad you liked the pics. Stinks about the vegetarian options, hopefully they'll add more. With any dietary need in Disney can't they customize something for you?
Lesley

Congratulations and Welcome Home!!:yay:

DVC is awesome-we have been members for nearly 3 years. Best investment we ever made!!! Enjoy it!!
Thank yo uso much, we are so excited, love hearing positives from people like you, thanks!
Hi! Just found your TR and am LOVIN' it! Your family is gorgeous...and your little girl....she is too cute! :)

I hope you don't mind me asking, but I'm always curious when I see families that have such amazing WDW vacations every year, but what do you and your DH do for a living? What did the 10 night package at WL cost? We've only stayed moderate and would love to stay deluxe, but not sure if I can justify the cost difference?...but your TR makes me want to!:thumbsup2
So glad you are enjoying it. I am a full time teacher and teach courses online, Tim is a stay at home dad full time and part time DJ here in Cincinnati. We aren't rolling in it by any means but Disney is a true passion of ours. Trips are usually paid by our tax refund yearly, this year we splurged on WL 10 days and deluxe dining because close to 2,000 of that money we made on Expo T.v. and that was so awesome that we dedicated that as Disney money. It was like 5400 total, but when you knock 2,000 off of that it was 3400, still a ton which is why we have now bought into DVC.
Lesley

That is so exciting. Thanks for the WL video. My family and I are going in Aug and staying at the WL for the first time. That video was great. Really enjoying the trip report. If you have time would you also send me the details of the DVC deal. We have thought about buying for a few years.

Can't wait for the next TR episode.
You will just love the WL, glad you enjoyed the video. I PM'd you about DVC.
Lesley
I am soooooooooo lost... I could have sworn I posted to your last update but I don't see it anywhere lol :confused3

I love the poolside fun you all had at WL and Teppan Edo looks like a fun place...
That is weird, yeah, I didn't see it. Glad you enjoyed the update.

Lesley I wish you took a video of that lady dancing at the pool that would have cracked me up, you could tell just by the picture that she was into it. Since the green side of mission space does'nt spin do they have any warnings on it that you know of? My ds has seizures so we never took him on mission space but maybe we can try the green side this trip.

Thanks, Linda :)

We so should have taken a video of her, it was GREAT watching. You know, I think they do still have those warnings on the green side, but you could ask a CM about seizures, not so sure about that.
Lesley

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter