Time between dining and FP+ windows

LiloFan3

Earning My Ears
I just scored an 11am 7DMT FastPass for our party of 4, and we have an 'Ohana reservation that morning at 8:55. Will we have enough time to hop on the monorail (Uber/Lyft aren't options for us) and to 7DMT before our window closes at noon? Part of my concern is that this will be our first Disney meal w/ a food allergy. . . I'm checking daily to see if we can shift the FP+ later and/or the breakfast earlier -- but wanted to get a perspective on how realistic current plans are.
Thanks!

I kind of think you'll be fine, but what's the date? I always try to allow 1 1/2 hours for dining. 8:55 + 1 1/2 hours is 10:25. Figure another hour if it's an extremely bad crowd situation at monorail and park entry (like Christmas week or something) and that puts you at 11:25. You'll be able to make it. Be forthright with the restaurant about your time constraints too, I've always found Disney restaurant staff to be extremely accomodating when time is a concern.

Thanks for your thoughts. I'll definitely mention our FP+ to 'Ohana staff. Our reservation is 12/10/17

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter