• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Time from EPCOT to BOG - is 45 min unrealistic?

LuvTigger

DIS Veteran
Is it possible to get from EPCOT to MK for a BOG ADR in 45 minutes? I'm encountering some scheduling difficulties with a F&W event I booked and trying to get a BOG ADR before MVMCP.

I have backup plans if this is unrealistic.

I mean maybe, but not likely. You'd have to catch a Minnie Van from Epcot so that you get dropped off at the bus stop to the MK, and then make your way into the park. If everything lines up perfectly it might work, but probably not.

Is it possible to get from EPCOT to MK for a BOG ADR in 45 minutes? I'm encountering some scheduling difficulties with a F&W event I booked and trying to get a BOG ADR before MVMCP.

I have backup plans if this is unrealistic.
That's really too close. You'd have to lyft or minnie van over and even then you'd have to have a car waiting for you.

The monorail ride is about 15 minutes from Epcot to MK. The walk the MK entrance to BOG is going to be about 10 minutes. So a lot of it will depend on where you are leaving from in Epcot - if you are at the Festival Center thats about another 10-15 minutes to the monorail station. It would be really tight - too tight for my comfort.

IMHO you should go with plan B and change your BOG to another night. Not to mention, there is so much to see and do at EC during F&W, I would really recommend staying at EC into the evening to fully enjoy F&W and the park's nighttime offerings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter