Time from M&F to park

Angel141925

Mouseketeer
What’s the average time it takes to get from the parking structure to the park? We’re staying in Santa Ana. It says it’s about 15 min from the park. We have a reservation for hungry bear at 7:30. What time should we start heading back to the park to make our reservation?

What’s the average time it takes to get from the parking structure to the park? We’re staying in Santa Ana. It says it’s about 15 min from the park. We have a reservation for hungry bear at 7:30. What time should we start heading back to the park to make our reservation?
We may have hit it at a bad day/time, but the one and only time I've parked in the M&F friends parking structure, it took us over an hour from the time we got in the toll booth line until we were in the park -- the wait to pay took forever (20+ minutes), parking was very quick, security was quick, and then we had a 30 minute wait for the tram (had I realized it was going to be that long, we would have walked, but by the time I realized how slowly the trams were rolling out, we felt committed).

On a good day it will take you about 30 minutes from the time you pull in to the parking structure until the time you scan into the park, but it could take longer if there are long lines to park, at security and at the turnstiles. I would give yourself at least an hour to be safe and not stressed about it.

Thanks!! I planned on leaving around 6 so we should be good. Is the toy story lot any better/faster?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter