Time Gold goes live?

tinker&belle

DIS Veteran
Interested to know what time Gold CC members can start seeing cruises online? I am Silver and have a meeting Wednesday morning and trying to plan out what to do with my morning.

Interested to know what time Gold CC members can start seeing cruises online? I am Silver and have a meeting Wednesday morning and trying to plan out what to do with my morning.

Platinum was definitely available earlier than 8 AM Eastern. So if possible, I would suggest you be online early

I was able to book Hawaii just like 15 minutes ago! And we are gold....

I booked a B2B at 5:45AM. The cruises popped up at 5AM but the staterooms became available 45 minutes later.

Not working for me :-( even after logging out and back in
Anyone else having problems?
tried chrome, FF and IE

Last edited:

Not working for me :-( even after logging out and back in
Anyone else having problems?
tried chrome, FF and IE

I was gonna say Scott posted a short video showing that he had luck with logging out and back in:

But you already tried that. :(

I think he also tweeted yesterday about deleting cookies and such when trying to get things to show up properly.

But are you Gold? Maybe they'll show up again soon (8:00 am est).

I'll be online trying to book tomorrow morning... Good luck to you!

Well, it's past 8am and its still not working for me :-(
Boohoo, Hate to call as I am overseas, so don't want to be on the phone forever...
Had to call yesterday, cause somehow it wasn't able to pull up my past reservations. IT guy told he fixed it for me. Well, guess not. GRRRR

edited to add
I've been trying now for over an hour, delete cookies etc, etc,
I even made a new Disney account for DH, he never had one for himself. He's also Gold and it's just not working.

First time I was trying to do this online myself, as been wanting to transfer to Costco afterwards.

Last edited:
Well, it's past 8am and its still not working for me :-(
Boohoo, Hate to call as I am overseas, so don't want to be on the phone forever...
Had to call yesterday, cause somehow it wasn't able to pull up my past reservations. IT guy told he fixed it for me. Well, guess not. GRRRR

edited to add
I've been trying now for over an hour, delete cookies etc, etc,
I even made a new Disney account for DH, he never had one for himself. He's also Gold and it's just not working.

First time I was trying to do this online myself, as been wanting to transfer to Costco afterwards.
Try viewing in incognito. When I tried to view it in normal chrome it wouldn't work for me, I kept getting errors. But when I switched to incognito it worked perfectly and I was able to book.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter