Time of Aulani Luau

Luv2trav

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
We are going to buy VIP package and was wondering what time does the Luau start? Trying to determine our daytime activities around this. Thank you.

The check-in time for our luau was scheduled for 5:15pm. You get into a line, get your assigned seats, get your picture taken, can take part in several activities, get your table called for the buffet, and have time to finish your food - all before the show begins.

(The event dragged late into the evening for us. We saw many kiddos falling asleep and many families heading back to their rooms well before the show ended. It may have had to do with our check-in time being changed to 6:15pm. We were notified of the change beforehand, but the night before our luau, we received an automated call saying that the luau was pushed back an hour due to a special event.)

Love Aulani. Hope you have a great trip (and that your luau doesn't get rescheduled because of some event)!

What time is the luau typically over (when it starts at the regular time and not the push back time)? Thanks!

What time is the luau typically over (when it starts at the regular time and not the push back time)? Thanks!

My email confirmation says --

Aloha,

Thank you for reserving your activities and tours with Pleasant Activities.

Time: VIP Seating: 5:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Location: Halawai Lawn , 48 hours cancellation for this ticket.

If you are in need of additional assistance, please email info@pleasantactivities.com or call 1-888-229-7770.

I would say around 8:15pm. We got back a couple weeks ago and our balcony faced the luau. We sat outside and listened to it most nights.

My email confirmation says --

Aloha,

Thank you for reserving your activities and tours with Pleasant Activities.

Time: VIP Seating: 5:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Location: Halawai Lawn , 48 hours cancellation for this ticket.

If you are in need of additional assistance, please email info@pleasantactivities.com or call 1-888-229-7770.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter