• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Time to Activate AP and Get Boarding Group?

sls404

Mouseketeer
Anybody have experience with activating an AP at the DHS ticket window and getting into the park before opening to get a ROTR boarding group? Do you think this is doable?

I'm currently planning to rope drop DHS on Thursday 3/5 when it opens at 8am. I'll be arriving early on 3/4 but my mom doesn't arrive until late that evening (plane lands at 10pm). I just realized she'll need to activate her AP purchased online before she can enter the park. I usually don't rope drop or take note of the ticket window lines, so unsure how much time this may take or typical ticket window hours.

The ticket windows open about an hour before official park opening so you'll have time

Haven't been down since ROTR opened, but we had to do this on our HS morning in October before rushing to MFSR. I was very nervous but we got there early and by the time I was done with bag check, my husband had just gotten to the front of the line at Guest Services, so I ran over and we were done in 5 minutes. It was no problem.

Haven't been down since ROTR opened, but we had to do this on our HS morning in October before rushing to MFSR. I was very nervous but we got there early and by the time I was done with bag check, my husband had just gotten to the front of the line at Guest Services, so I ran over and we were done in 5 minutes. It was no problem.
Awesome, thanks! I didn’t even think of taking her bag and doing bag check while she goes to the ticket window line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter