Time To Leave? Anyone Else Have this Happen?

I could see a gentle reminder at 7:55, but 7:15? That is nuts. I would definitely complain, that CM needs to be retrained.

We have cruised 5 times and always have second dining. Yet we have never experienced anything like this. Sorry about your unpleasant experience and I agree that this should be reported to DCL.

That’s not right at all. I really hate the last morning on DCL, all the Magic seems to be gone and I always feel rushed and hurried by the CM’s. We are not late leavers either, always off the ship ASAP.

Yes I've had that happen a couple of times, but not to that extreme. The room hosts are over the top friendly until the last morning when it's "get your ##### out of the room.

Other cruiselines seem to have a better system on embarkation and debarkation day. They have luggage teams and multiple people getting the rooms ready...it's more of group effort everyone pitches in, but DCL puts it all on the hosts. If your luggage comes by 6pm on embarkation day consider yourself lucky. On Carnival our room was ready at 1130 and our luggage was in our room by 1pm. I can't remember on NCL, but I'm sure it was better then DCL.

Our last DCL cruise out of NYC multiple passengers were going into the service area elevators and grabbing their own luggage after 6pm. The officers came out and started helping deliver luggage because it was such a hot mess. I feel kind of sorry for the room hosts because they have to clean the rooms, deliver all the luggage and then clean the rooms again with very little support.

I say you had a fluke or maybe a new guy. I can assume he didnt realize all rooms were connected and the same party?

never had anyone do that to me on any of the 15 cruises I took. I had some stateroom attendants ask the last night what my plan was for the morning (so they knew if I'd be out EARLY or more towards the 8am I guess) and last cruise I was doing express walk off so I let my stateroom host know that my room was gonna be empty by 6.30am. He was happy I notified him and even gave me the little thing they use to keep a door open, and asked me if I could leave the door open like that once I left, so he knew I'd be out whenever I was without bothering me if I wasnt. (that guy was my best stateroom host ever)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter