Time to try for an late afternoon/early evening Remy?

Eeyore1220

Mouseketeer
Hi all! Just checked in to the Swan and looking forward to tomorrow - morning at AK and hopping early evening to Epcot. I know Remy LL go quickly, but I wanted to try for one in the early evening. What time should I try to do that? 7? Or do I focus on AK rides at 7 and then try later for Remy? This is my first try at genie plus and I’ve read so much helpful info here but still feeling a little confused. Any advice?
Thank you!!

Some mornings, Remy LLs have been "sold out" before 8:00 am. (genieplushelper.com/epcot)

So even if you book your first LL for a very early time at AK, you run the risk of not getting a Remy LL at all. I would recommend booking Remy as first LL. By about 7:20 am, it should be having a late afternoon LL time.

Hi all! Just checked in to the Swan and looking forward to tomorrow - morning at AK and hopping early evening to Epcot. I know Remy LL go quickly, but I wanted to try for one in the early evening. What time should I try to do that? 7? Or do I focus on AK rides at 7 and then try later for Remy? This is my first try at genie plus and I’ve read so much helpful info here but still feeling a little confused. Any advice?
Thank you!!
I'm trying to do something similar soon... how did it work out for you?

Do the late hours! It's monday and you're deluxe, you'll be fine. Don't miss the 6PM GOTG virtual queue!

Went well. I bought avatar fop and booked a 5pm Remy by 7:20am. I’m now waiting for soaring return times to get late enough for me to book.
Thanks! I found the thrill-data site, and it looks like it lines up with your feedback... If Remy is still a Genie+ on Aug. 7, going to book it immediately after FOP $ILL since I need a later time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter