TINKGURL & XOKTENOX Conquer Walt Disney World in July~A PTR--UPDATE 8/1

Just talked to Tink and they entered into FL almost an hour ago! They should be in Gainsville veryyyy soon! :dance3:

I'm going to pack now! I was at the nail salon for THREE HOURS before. They were super super busy and super super slow which annoyed me because I was not intending on spending three hours there! Anyway, now my packing is being done later than anticipated! :headache:

Everytime I get my texts from her, I send something funny. When they hit Tennessee I replied back, "Go Rocky Top!!!" lol!!

When she sent the one for Georgia, I was tempted to reply back, "Come and get me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I can't wait to get your text too Kristen!! I am all ready for my text's and pics!! Woo hoo!

I love all the updates... it makes the countdown arriving to disney, and counting down to your departure so exciting! You leave soo soon and try not to stress about packing- you are going to WDW! :goodvibes:goodvibes

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone!

Already spoke to Tink this morning, she texted me before I was even awake and said, "i know your sleeping but i can't keep quiet! getting ready and i'm freaking out" :laughing: They'll be in WDW before they know it!

When I woke up a little while ago, my heart was racing! I just checked us in for our flight and got us section A 43 and 44 :banana: Just have to make it through work today...how does one make it through work when they're so excited it feels like they're having an anxiety attack??!?! :rotfl: :yay: :woohoo:

Already spoke to Tink this morning, she texted me before I was even awake and said, "i know your sleeping but i can't keep quiet! getting ready and i'm freaking out" :laughing: They'll be in WDW before they know it!

When I woke up a little while ago, my heart was racing! I just checked us in for our flight and got us section A 43 and 44 :banana: Just have to make it through work today...how does one make it through work when they're so excited it feels like they're having an anxiety attack??!?! :rotfl: :yay: :woohoo:

LOL!! Just try and get through it. I know you can do it!! lol!!

Wow, the countdown with you girls has been so fun. Can't wait for you to have a wonderful vacation!

I laughed when you worded your excitement as being so excited it feels like you're having an anxiety attack...b/c I know exactly what you mean :rotfl2: I just never could describe it to anyone else!

I'm so happy you got a nice early morning flight :goodvibes We had that in February and it was awesome to get there so early!

Just got this from Tink! :)

07190010211.jpg

Thanks Heather for the picture updates! Tink and her family have been at the MK all day and around 5ish she told me they were headed back to the CR to swim and relax before Chef Mickey's at 7:05!! :thumbsup2

Somehow Chris and I made it through work today haha we were texting each other all day like "5 more hours," "2 more hours," etc. and saying how excited we are :laughing: I also heard from Jackie (CP) today who said it's hot there but she's having a great time :)

Now I'm just waiting for Chris to get home from work so we can go tanning (we went 3 times each just so we won't get burned down in the strong FL sun) and then I'll head home to shower and throw the last few things in my suitcase! :banana:

I love the excited text messages! I secretly put countdown alarms in my DHs phone last time.. so every couple days.. and the last day hours- it would go off! hehe

Thanks Heather for the picture updates! Tink and her family have been at the MK all day and around 5ish she told me they were headed back to the CR to swim and relax before Chef Mickey's at 7:05!! :thumbsup2

Somehow Chris and I made it through work today haha we were texting each other all day like "5 more hours," "2 more hours," etc. and saying how excited we are :laughing: I also heard from Jackie (CP) today who said it's hot there but she's having a great time :)

Now I'm just waiting for Chris to get home from work so we can go tanning (we went 3 times each just so we won't get burned down in the strong FL sun) and then I'll head home to shower and throw the last few things in my suitcase! :banana:

Awwww yay!!! See, it flew by today!!! ;)

I can't wait to see what pics you send me!! It helps me get my Disney fix!! LOL!!!!

Well I'm glad to see you made it through the work day! The texts was a cute quick way to get through! Good deal with the A Boarding Passes to! As long as you are in A your gauranteed pretty much good seats! Once again have a great trip and enjoy every minute it will go by to to fast! As we all know . We'll all be here reading the updates and waiting for the PTR!! :goodvibes

glad to hear tink is already having fun with the family! and kristen, if you guys need anything, feel free to text/call me. HAVE FUN!!!! :goodvibes

Hey everyone! Just wanted to come on real quick to say goodbye to you all! Chris and I are leaving for the airport in like 25 mins :banana: Thanks so much for sticking through with us and I hope you'll all be here when we get back for our TR!

Look out for some updates from people we'll be sending texts/pictures too or friend me on Facebook for updates as well :goodvibes

Have a super, duper, uber funastic trip, Kristen!!!

See you when you get back!!

Got this from Tink this morning! A beautiful sunrise from the view of their room!

07200006491.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter