Tipping for Cabanna

bocaj1431

DIS Veteran
I just rented a Cabanna for the first time. Our trip is in March. How much do you tip if you use the services offered by the Cabanna staff? If you do not use their services how much do you tip or do you tip at all?

When we rented our back in November, we had a party of 5, we were there all day, ordered lunch and drinks. The staff was beyond spectacular! We had our server and cabana staff person and then several times through the day other staff would walk over and give us dry, fresh towels and waters. I tipped her $100 total and in cash, not card. She told me taxes get taken out and I wanted her to have the full amount because she was amazing and very caring of my teen who sadly had an PTSD episode while there. She pulled all the drapes down to give her privacy when she really needed. Have a great time!!!!

When I rented a Cabana at Portofino, a mandatory 18% gratuity was added to price of Cabana and all items ordered. So In that scenario, I didn't tip any extra, the automatic one covered it, so find out if that's the case for your Cabana.

Thanks for the info on the amount and checking to see if gratuity will be automatically added.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter