Tips for cheap USF/HHN tickets

sm315

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone. This forum seems like a great place for information on Florida vacationing, I would be very grateful if someone could offer me some suggestions. Here's the situation. Myself and 3 friends are going to Orlando Oct 5th-9th. We would like to go to Universal Studios and definetly the Halloween Horror Nights. HHN is top priority, then USF, and then islands of adventure. I have a Florida ID (not fake..hehe) with my grandpa's house in Port Richey listed..this may allow me to get resident discount. As far as the Taco Bell/Fanta deal for HHN, will this ID alone be good enough? I cannot have the tickets shipped to a FL address because my grandpa's house is 2 hours from Orlando and I will not have a rental car (sucks bein 19). So how do I work this deal? I see that I should be able to get resident HHN tickets for $27...or maybe more, because I can't really advance purchase them. Please give me some input on this. $67 for HHN + Universal and only one day is a lot of money for poor college students :) Thanks for your help..
-Mike

If you know someone with an annual pass, the HHN discount is even lower. AP holders get in for around $20-$25.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter