Tips for Disneyland

Mousekateer55

DIS Veteran
I am posting this in two spots: Disney Tips & Disneyland (California) forums. I may be going to Disneyland & California Adventure next week and I am in charge of the trip if we do go. I'll check in to this thread whenever there is a new reply. Here are the questions I would like answered:

1. What rides will not be operating next weekend? I know Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln is down. Any others?

2. What rides with Fastpass, don't need a Fastpass?

3. What is the cost for a ticket that allows you to visit the two parks in two days (not park hopper style)?

4. Where are the best (or CHEAPE$T) eats?

Thank you!

hey "jeff"!!! :p

umm...i think sunday is the early morning day
FP are kinda the same as WDW-splash,space,PotC to name a few
Matterhorn will be down..and so will Roger Rabbit(they both open around the 4th of july)

umm...go over to www.mouseplanet.com and check Al Lutz' column that was posted Monday..I know they talked about rehabs

also www.laughingplace.com has news about DCA

also go to www.disneyland.com (i think thats the site) and they have tons of offical info.

Hope I helped!!! :p :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter