Tips for Fantasy Faire?

Go for opening, there is usually no line as everyone is rushing to space mountain.

They are to the left(ish) of the partners statue.

Earlier the better for the shows as well. We lined up about 20 minutes prior to the first Tangled show, and our DD was able to get a front row spot on the floor seating and we were able to get a front row seat on the bench.

When the show is over a line forms to the right of the stage to meet the characters.

For the princesses early works well too, but we also went over during the afternoon parade and there was no line.

We did the princess meet n greet right when the show was getting to start with no wait and each princess spent extra time with us.

What time does the first show start in relation to park opening, including early entry days?

Earlier the better for the shows as well. We lined up about 20 minutes prior to the first Tangled show, and our DD was able to get a front row spot on the floor seating and we were able to get a front row seat on the bench.

When the show is over a line forms to the right of the stage to meet the characters.

For the princesses early works well too, but we also went over during the afternoon parade and there was no line.

I'm a little confused... Aren't all the princesses in the parades? *socked expression*

Seriously, I know they don't like them appearing in two places at once, so does this mean some of the less common princesses are st the FF during parades?

I think that only applies to Mickey. We saw the same princesses we had seem before....Ariel, Cinderella, and Aurora.

The Royal Hall also has a sign indicating which princesses are in the royal hall for your turn. If 3 names are listed, then you will see those 3 princesses. If less than 3 names are listed, you will meet the princess(es) whose name(s) appear on the list and a mystery princess. You will meet 3 princesses.

Rapunzel can also be found in her meet and greet area over by Pinocchio's Daring Journey when her show is not going on in Fantasy Faire.

I've enjoyed this area a few times and agree with PPs that it's best to get in line for the shows early as they seem to be quite popular.

Please know that there are two shows though-one for Tangled and one for Beauty and the Beast. I've noticed the Tangled shows are the first three and the Beauty and the Beast shows are the last three-they do not alternate after every show. This may change but it's the way I've seen it each time I've been.

According to the Entertainment Times Guide I picked up this past weekend the show times were 11:30, 12:15, 1:30, 3:15, 4:30, and 5:45.
The Royal Hall (princess meet and greet) opened at park open and closed at 7pm.

It's a great area and the shows at the Royal Theatre are fantastic!

What is the difference between:

Fantasy Faire

Princess meet and greet

Story time (Tangled and Beauty and Beast)

Are any of these in the same place as Mickey and the Magical Map?

What is the difference between:

Fantasy Faire

Princess meet and greet

Story time (Tangled and Beauty and Beast)

Are any of these in the same place as Mickey and the Magical Map?

Although I haven't been, my understanding is that the new area off the hub (between the castle and the entrance to Frontierland) is called Princess Fantasy Faire. In that location are the Princess meet and greets, and the Tangled and Beauty and the Beast stories.

Mickey and the Magical Map is located in the theater back by the entrance to Toontown.

Although I haven't been, my understanding is that the new area off the hub (between the castle and the entrance to Frontierland) is called Princess Fantasy Faire. In that location are the Princess meet and greets, and the Tangled and Beauty and the Beast stories.

Mickey and the Magical Map is located in the theater back by the entrance to Toontown.

That's correct :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter