Tips for Getting Priority Seating Reservations

PaintedStuff

<font color=0000FF>Is welcomed by the Tag Fairy wi
:wizard:
<p><b><font face="Comic Sans MS" color="#CC0000" size="3">A couple of tips I picked up while planning our upcoming trip and trying to make our PS reservations:</font> </b></p>
<p><font face="Comic Sans MS" color="#006699" size="3">If your party is large (seven or more) ask if they have two tables for four (two tables for six, etc) at the same time.  A CM made one of our reservations this way and we were instructed to get there a few minutes early and our party will be seated as one.<br>
If you're lucky enough to be staying on a concierge floor, call the concierge as soon as you have your room reservations and ask for help.  They were able to get us our Chef Mickey PS when I thought it was hopeless.<br>
Trying for a PS right before a special event at the park (MNSSHP or MVMCP etc)?  Tell the CM you're going to the party.  They sometimes hold seats for people attending the events.<br>
Keep trying.  I'm told (but not confirmed) that they also release a bunch of PS reservations a few weeks before the date.<br>
And don't forget, if you change your mind and decide to make a PS for a different restaurant or time, <u>PLEASE</u> call and cancel your previous reservation so someone else can get their desired PS! </font></p>
<p><i><font face="Comic Sans MS" color="#CC0000 "size="3">Bon Appétit !! </font></i></p>:wave2:

Originally posted by PaintedStuff

<p><b><font face="Comic Sans MS" color="#CC0000" size="3">
And don't forget, if you change your mind and decide to make a PS for a different restaurant or time, <u>PLEASE</u> call and cancel your previous reservation so someone else can get their desired PS! </font></p>
<p><i><font face="Comic Sans MS" color="#CC0000 "size="3">Bon Appétit !! </font></i></p>

YES very important...so rude to not cancel

Thanks for the tips!
When I was trying to make a PS for CRT on our honeymoon last Dec. (seating for 2), the CM said that the only table available was a table for 3 and there was absolutely no way that it could change for 2!!!! So I lied and made a reservation for 3--problem solved!!
And no one cared when we got there!! :snooty: :tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter