• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tips for snagging those ADReservations?

themostcuriousoyster

Second star to the right **
We are visiting Orlando at Christmas to celebrate the holiday with our family. We have 6 days in Orlando, not all of these will be park days.

Our plan is to book Swan using American Express, and the purchase two separate day tickets (I've done the maths on the park hoppers etc and knowing my husband and how he likes to do holidays it would be more cost effective for us to have two single park assigned tickets). We will be visiting MK and HS on this trip.

The plans for dining are:
Day 1 - Offsite Dining
Day 2 - Offsite Dining
Day 3 - Offsite Dining
Day 4 - Liberty (Lunch) and *hopefully* this day will be a MVMCP day (if not we will swap it around with another day)
Day 5 - Flying Fish
Day 6 - Sci Fi (Lunch) and Beaches and Cream (Dinner)

I suppose my biggest concern is snagging the two reservations at HS. How do I make sure that I get both of them when ADR opens? I know that since we will be at the Swan we can book 60 days in advance, last time I did this I think I was on too late and didn't get some of the reservations that I wanted.

What's your best tips to snagging those reservations?

Also I know Swan is considered a Disney Hotel but since it is run by Marriott are you able to book your ADR's on the app or do you need to call up and reserve?

Dates? Are you going the week of Christmas or a different time in December?
How many people for adr?
And you do realize that beaches and cream is not in HS but is on the boardwalk?
You should be able to do adr on website or app with the 60+

Dates? Are you going the week of Christmas or a different time in December?
How many people for adr?
And you do realize that beaches and cream is not in HS but is on the boardwalk?
You should be able to do adr on website or app with the 60+
It's from the 16th - 22nd, so just before Christmas.

There will be 4 of us for the ADR 2A, 2C.

Yes :) Since we are staying at Swan it's a quick walk over to Boardwalk.

Fantastic news! I know that Good Neighbor have to call at 60 days out but wanted to check Swan wasn't in that category.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter