Tips to get Oga'sReservation?

ParksPixar&Pizza

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

Going for a short, last minute trip - will be in Hollywood Studios on November 1st. Any tips to get a reservation for 2 at Oga's? Any time except super early, doesn't matter.

Thanks in advance!

Both times when we were there last week they were taking walk ins.

Take any time you can get--you won't be in there long. It's nice to see (I've only seen the one in Disneyland) but it's not someplace I need to go to often. Not a lounge where you want to stop and relax and have a few drinks.

Check the night before. It's subject to the same 1 day cancellation policy as every other WDW ADR, so drops are most likely the day before.

Touring Plans reservation finder. We were there opening weekend, had planned on waiting to go to HS until the day after Labor Day but Dorian thwarted our plans. We decided to visit HS on the Saturday (8/31) and set up the res finder on Wednesday night. I got a notification and snagged a res on Thursday evening.

I was able to scoop up reservations for December and the Touring Plans reservation finder found me the requested time and everything. When I checked there were multiple time slots available. If you're not a Touring Plans member you can still use the reservation finder for up to 2 requests. Good luck!

I heard that after it was wide spread that Oga's had no food except for one snack and one dinner dish, reservations are easier to get.

I just kept checking the mydisneyexperience app and was able to get it. I usually checked about three times a day.

We were there last week and they were accepting walk ups. We had a reservation (party of 8) and waited in the same line as the walk ups to get in. Honestly, it was a one and done for us. Loud. Crowded. No place to sit (they gave families with small children priority for the few booths). And the drinks were overpriced, albeit interesting. I would definitely try for a reservation if it’s on your bucket list but unlike FOP FPs, a reservation isn’t a necessity.

Hi everyone,

Going for a short, last minute trip - will be in Hollywood Studios on November 1st. Any tips to get a reservation for 2 at Oga's? Any time except super early, doesn't matter.

Thanks in advance!
We could not find readies, but they were at the door trying to convince people to come in. It was a walk-in the mornings we within the last couple of weeks.

We moved our trip from Labor Day Weekend to Christmas/NYE and had to cancel our initial Oga's reservation. Found one last week for our new dates through a reservation finder. Keep checking on MDE, use those reservation finders, one will eventually pop up.

I was able to scoop up reservations for December and the Touring Plans reservation finder found me the requested time and everything. When I checked there were multiple time slots available. If you're not a Touring Plans member you can still use the reservation finder for up to 2 requests. Good luck!

I second this! I was able to get reservations for Oga's and other restaurants using the Touring Plans Reservations Finder.

Thanks everyone for your tips. Touring Plans reservation finder did the trick today and I was actually given 2 open spots. I have read the iffy reviews, but I definitely want to go for the scenery and DJ Rex, fully expecting the drinks are overpriced and probably not worth it...but I'm thinking of eating at Docking Bay 7 and adding in a drink, so it should be fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter