Tipsy is as Tipsy Does - A February '17 Dining Adventure - Complete 8/15

Here on day 1 and already relegated to page two... I protest! But am so looking forward to another awesome report :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:drinking1

I'm not sure I've ever actually replied to any of your reports, but I've been silently stalking along for all of them! Can't wait to follow along for this one!

Love your dining reports! Following along (and making notes for when we are there in 5 weeks :banana:)

I'm in for another fabulously fun trip/dining report! Woot woot! We are heading back April 7-15! Can't wait!

9 days at AKL with stops at Narcoosees, Via Napoli, California Grill... sounds about perfect to me.

Joining in. I've read your previous Dining reports (always catch them at the end). Loved your into. You always make me laugh. :)

I'm joining in too. I've read some of your other reports and always mean to join in the craic but never do but I will make sure to this time just not today cos there's some eating, drinking and getting tipsy to be done this side of the Atlantic! Happy St Patrick's Day to you all. I'm off to celebrate with family and friends. Slainte :shamrock::drinking1:jumping1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter