Tired of all the complaining

I second many of robvia's comments.

I often get a good laugh at the people who want to argue with you guys about the valdity of the information you provide (I hope you can laugh it off as well). A huge reason I frequent this board is because of your insight. I think you do a big service for Vivendi (boy that sounds funny saying that) by keeping things real, as they say.

I hope you don't take some of the frustrations expressed personally. Again, it is better that you see some of the irrationality that exists. These are really the reasons why some people make the purchasing decisions they do.

Also, if there is anything we can do to support you guys in continuing to create the great product that you have, please let us know. If we just knew what message we could send to corporate that might free up a couple of $$ for you guys to play with, we'd be more than glad to do so.

I could try to prod them into action by not attending, but I'm sure not gonna cut of my nose on that one. Really looking forward to my next trip in December and keep up the good work.

Dave if your tired of the complaining dont read the posts that do complain. Ive complainded and never meant to take it out on the messengers and hope i havent. But when people spend thousands of dollars on a vacation of course they will be upset if they feel they arent getting their moneys worth due to changes they feel are wrong. And you should complain here and at universal because the squeaky wheel will get the grease.

Sometimes the complaining is hidden and you don't see it until the middle of the post. I'm complaining about the complainers whining about such things as "Well, if the parks close early they should reduce the price of entry" and other silliness like that, not honest legitimate beefs.

Dave Obrien i agree with your post regarding the silly things complained about as you mentioned. And you probably werent posting about fotl access but i think people should complain when they feel a program is changed to their determent or the express system but dont attack people like earl etc. who are just doing excellant job by infroming us of changes, kind of like the old saying of dont kill the messenger. But if enough people complain to management something may be done about it but if you dont complain nothing will be done.

Remember this phrase????????

<b><i>"Attractions and hours are subject to change without notice."</i></b>

It is written on every piece of literature that UO produces.

I disagree with Dave.
I think that there are times when members of this community have legitimate complaints and have a right to vent them here.
We are all here for each other, and if someone decides to represent Universal here, they should understand that complaints as well as compliments may be directed toward them.
Patience is a virtue, and soft toilet paper may be important to some people!
:) .
Heres my complaint:
I didnt like the way some of the employees at Universal treated
my family when I was there a few weeks ago, but hey ! who am I to complain!

:D

One comment ... no one can or does represent Universal here. The company will only comunicate through it's normal channels.

I am new to this board but will be visiting a lot in preparation of our 1st time to Universal in December.

As a Canadian I am always reading on the DIS site about the economic downturn in your country and how it is impacting the parks in Orlando.

At the same time there are great deals on flights and rooms.

Since going to Florida over the past 20 years I have seen the parks during offseason become as busy as the peak season used to be.

It now takes major planning to get around whereas we used to just fly down and it all fell into place.

So if the parks are busier than ever before how can the economy be the reason.

It seems to us that the expectations for park attendance must be too high.

I know this is based on observations at DW but just curious.

Have there been too many rooms open up for what the parks can accomodate?

The park admissions seem like a great value to us - we are amazed at what is included for the price of admission. We pay more here for any single event - concerts,WWF,etc.

We really appreciate everything that we do at DW. And I'm sure from what my sister tells me about Universal we will feel even more so at Universal.

So for all you that make this possible a GREAT BIG THANKS from my family.

Okay so I was wondering would it be too much to ask if it could be arranged to keep the parks open just for me one night late during my stay in August/Sept? That shouldnt be too difficult right?? Oh and while you're at it a small fireworks display the same night would be great too! I am TOTALLY kidding....just being silly:jester:

Originally posted by jcl110
[Heres my complaint:
I didnt like the way some of the employees at Universal treated
my family when I was there a few weeks ago, but hey ! who am I to complain!

:D [/B]
were you the ones that could not fit in the hulk seats????:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter