• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

TIW Complimentary Valet

Cloe Colton

Registered
Does the complimentary valet with a Tables in Wonderland card work for Disney Springs? I've never thought to use it here!

Also, does valet ever get full like the orange and lime garages do?

TIA!

Yes it works at Disney Springs. I guess it's possible for it to get full but I'm sure that doesn't happen often

Great idea. Never though of using it there. May I ask where is valet parking at Disney Springs?
From the Disney Springs website (https://www.disneysprings.com/parking-and-transportation/):

Valet parking is available for $20 (gratuity not included) in the following areas:
  • Near the entrance to the Orange Garage from 10:00 AM to 2:00 AM.
  • On West Side in front of Cirque du Soleil from 4:00 PM to 2:00 AM.
  • In the Lemon Lot near the World of Disney store from 10:00 AM to 2:00 AM.
And yes, it is complimentary with the TiW card when dining at participating restaurants. I have always been asked for my dining receipt, so I now make certain to have a copy that I can provide showing the discount and without any credit card information.

I never thought to use it here either but I will definitely be trying this March! I would gladly tip someone to avoid the parking garages! Haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter