TIW discount on refillable mugs - if we buy them at same time as food?

CarolynFH

DIS Veteran
We're staying at Pop in early March and plan to buy refillable mugs to feed our morning coffee/evening decaf habits since there are no coffee pots in the rooms. We have TIW and would like to know, since the Pop food court takes TIW, if we buy a meal there at the same time we buy the mugs will the TIW discount apply to the refillable mugs as well as the food? (I did a search and found some suggestions that it might but the threads were several years old.) Obviously it's not a deal breaker, just wondering!

TIA!

Yes but you can also just buy the mug and apply your TIW discount, we did it twice in 2015 and are going to do it again in 20 days!

Does the TIW discount also apply to the mug if the resort offers table service ?

It worked for me at Landscape of Flavors (AoA) last year.

Does the TIW discount also apply to the mug if the resort offers table service ?

No, the only resort food courts that accept TIW are the ones that do not have a sit down restaurant at the resort. So I think that applies to all the Value resorts plus maybe French Quarter.

Melissa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter