TiW List?

buckeyeguy1

Mouseketeer
Has anyone seen an updated list of restaurants that accept TiW? I remember a majority of them, but am uncertain if Chefs de France was a lunch only or not. We were able to use it at Topolino in August and for some reason I didn’t think it was on the list pre-shutdown.

Would be nice to have a list again on the WDW website.

I’ve looked multiple times and can’t find it. We were able to use it everywhere we went 2 weeks ago (including Topolinos breakfast and dinner) but obviously didn’t try Chefs.

Haven't seen any official info on whether the program is officially dead or not, but those with cards can't renew them. I could see it returning in the future in some form, but only after getting back to pre-Covid revenue levels. That likely won't be till 2022 at the absolute earliest.

Haven't seen any official info on whether the program is officially dead or not, but those with cards can't renew them. I could see it returning in the future in some form, but only after getting back to pre-Covid revenue levels. That likely won't be till 2022 at the absolute earliest.

That 'only after getting back to pre covid revenue levels' is the bit I don't get though - having TIW encourages me to be more liberal with the cocktail and wine ordering. We end up upping our bill with good profit items which is surely what the restaurants should be trying to do. We'll reduce our TS spending quite significantly without TIW which will not help revenue levels at all.

That 'only after getting back to pre covid revenue levels' is the bit I don't get though - having TIW encourages me to be more liberal with the cocktail and wine ordering. We end up upping our bill with good profit items which is surely what the restaurants should be trying to do. We'll reduce our TS spending quite significantly without TIW which will not help revenue levels at all.
I think the issue is that restaurants in DS are following social distancing guidelines- which means they're only half-full at best. Which means the restaurants are probably only getting maybe 50% of the revenue they were getting before. Adding a 20% discount isn't helping, even if the check average is a little higher because of it. And if the restaurants are booking close to full, they don't need to entice demand by adding discounts.

I really do hope TiW returns when the business does, but it makes sense to me that it's not running now.

There was never an option to “renew”, you always had to buy a new card. I don’t see any indication that they are not going to have TIW once the parks are back up and running “normally”.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter