TIW participating restaurants

Stuarotra

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me if Il Mulino accepts TIW or is it just the lounge? When I look on Disney’s website, it lists Il Mulino but when I click on the menu, it only gives me the lounge menu. I would like to try it but only if they accept TIW. Thanks for any help...

I've downloaded the Mouseperks+ app on my Android phone, it opens Mouseperks website. I can open and choose parks, resort, DS, etc. Then I can see if a discount is offered for AP, TiW, Disney Visa, and DVC. It can also be used for shopping discount info.

As a rule, every time I pay, I ask "do you have AP, TiW, or Visa discounts?" It saves me a lot of heartache just to take a moment to ask while paying. But, I know that you are planning ahead, where I mostly am going there and if there's a discount, fine.

Just remember, TiW does automatically add a tip. I sometimes forget and add it again. Which wouldn't be all bad except historically it happens when the service is the worst and they should get no tip at all.

I've downloaded the Mouseperks+ app on my Android phone, it opens Mouseperks website. I can open and choose parks, resort, DS, etc. Then I can see if a discount is offered for AP, TiW, Disney Visa, and DVC. It can also be used for shopping discount info.

As a rule, every time I pay, I ask "do you have AP, TiW, or Visa discounts?" It saves me a lot of heartache just to take a moment to ask while paying. But, I know that you are planning ahead, where I mostly am going there and if there's a discount, fine.

Just remember, TiW does automatically add a tip. I sometimes forget and add it again. Which wouldn't be all bad except historically it happens when the service is the worst and they should get no tip at all.
I agree it's always good to ask. Frontera Cocina is listed as lunch only, but they took the card for dinner on our last two trips. Also, on our last trip (earlier this month), every server mentioned that the gratuity was included. I don't remember that ever happening before.

Last edited:
I also always ask at every restaurant as things do change.
The Mouseperks app is really nice to have and seems to be up to date most of the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter