TMoret's DISigns...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi - could I please ask you to make the following for me:

PrincesspinksAl.jpg with Grace's Autograph Book (with no year) and placed at the bottom because I'm binding at the top.

Thanks so much!

Terri

Tim, I went thru your photobucket, you're disigns are off the richter scale! The colors are amazing. I love the one with stitch in the balloon. do you do anything with dcl? we're taking our first to alaska. are you still disigning? i may request something if that ok. let me know either way. i'm only doing 2 shirts for 6 of us so i'm trying to pick what my favorites would be. TIA

Tim,
Just went through your Photobucket, Fab designs! Came across your Gryffindor and Slytherin.

They would be perfect for our trip to Universal Harry Potter. Wondering if you might have any for Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff? and if not would it be possible to request those please?
Thanks so much!!:worship:
~Pam

Hi I was wondering if you would consider doing 4 for me.
Black Mickey Ears for Momma J, Ant, and Samara and
1 Princess Jasmine with the name Samara
th_PrincessJasmine.jpg
Please and thank you for considering my request.

Hey Everyone! Just wanted to say that I am so sorry If I had not gotten to your request. In the last few months I have gone threw 2 laptops and los alot of things. I am now back up and running and will be doing Disigns again. I am once again so sorry If i wasnt able to get to you before your trips. Please let me know if you still need them.

Hello, can I get your black mickey ear design? I need 5 of them with the names:

Mom
Dad
Gran
Christin
Chloe

Thanks

Tim,

I love your mickey ears with the character designs. May I use some for my t-shirts? Thanks!!!!

I would still like mine, please. We don't go 'til August so no worries!!

It was the Mickey ears for Dawn, Terry, and Sophia.

Thank you!

Thank you! Have fun!

BlankearsDawn.jpg

BlankearsSop.jpg

BlankearsTerry.jpg

Your designs are adorable!!! If you have time can I please get this design http://i816.photobucket.com/albums/zz82/tmoret/Disigns/MickeyheadMNSSHP1.jpg with the names:

Avery
Aubrey
with the year 2011

and possibly: http://s816.photobucket.com/albums/zz82/tmoret/Disigns/?action=view&current=Halloweentinkcoverb.jpg

each with the names Avery and Aubrey and the year 2011

I hate to be greedy...but I love this design too -
http://s816.photobucket.com/albums/zz82/tmoret/Disigns/?action=view&current=MickeyChefall.jpg

Could you make it say, "We are just here for the food!" and then on the platter put the year 2011?

Ok, I think that's all.....I'm turning into an addict!! LOL!

Thank you so much!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter