To all singles.... Is today....

Getting ready to head out the door...Payroll is done, expense sheets for all have been approved...and it is FRIDAY!!!!!:cool1:
Now off to Sears as they have a one day sale on riding mowers and I need a new one......
Have a fun evening and a fantastic weekend....
:grouphug:

I don't know yall like everyone else here does but I must say I am getting kind of jealous of yall. I'll skip the neck rub but did I see yall say make out????

I don't know yall like everyone else here does but I must say I am getting kind of jealous of yall. I'll skip the neck rub but did I see yall say make out????

lol...well idk...with Randy the neck rub is what starts the making out....
and yes I told Carrie she could make out with my man but only because with Carrie it is purely platonic making out....(or so she says:rolleyes1 )
Gee, I am letting Teresa have his hand for holding on ToT and EE, Carrie is allowed to make out platonically (I know not a word) with him....hmmm...might have to rethink this whole sharing my fiancee thing .....:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Angelic.. uh huh.. sure you are... :lmao: :lmao:

angelicangy.jpg

::yes:: Yep that's our Angelic Angy. :angel:

lol...well idk...with Randy the neck rub is what starts the making out....
and yes I told Carrie she could make out with my man but only because with Carrie it is purely platonic making out....(or so she says:rolleyes1 )
Gee, I am letting Teresa have his hand for holding on ToT and EE, Carrie is allowed to make out platonically (I know not a word) with him....hmmm...might have to rethink this whole sharing my fiancee thing .....:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Oh no don't rethink the offer. I need Randy to hold my hand. Plus I might really need him if I have a heart attack. :lmao:

::yes:: Yep that's our Angelic Angy. :angel:

Oh no don't rethink the offer. I need Randy to hold my hand. Plus I might really need him if I have a heart attack. :lmao:

Never fear Teresa:) You can hold Randys hand:) and if needed he can give you mouth to mouth and chest compressions:rolleyes1 and he can continue to make out platonically with Cariie:cool2: :woohoo:

Actually I had to chuckle after I posted that ....if the time ever comes that either Randy or myself "allows" or "disallows" the other one to do anything I can guarantee we will be going in 2 separate directions, we are both too free spirited for that....just that neither one of us would do anything to disrespect the other one because we CHOOSE not to:):)....That just sounded so weird after I posted it I wanted to clarify:):):lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Today is.....
Going to be an absolutely beautiful day, although a bit cooler they are saying...(by cooler I mean 80*..lol) Yesterday was HOT...but believe me I am not complaining, I love it.

Carrie....good luck with the studying....My prayers are with you on that one :cutie: Have fun and play nicely today. Platonic making out only;)

Good morning everyone else...Our countdown to May is dwindling :cool1:

Good morning Randy:love: :love: :lovestruc :love: :love: Have a safe fire free day:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :flower3: :flower3: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Good Morning Everyone

I'm down to 11 days before my HOT date with Mickey

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

and 24 days before the dismeet with my new disfriends.
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: I can't wait.....

Good Morning Everyone

I'm down to 11 days before my HOT date with Mickey

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

and 24 days before the dismeet with my new disfriends.
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: I can't wait.....

woohooooooooooooo ttester9612 !!!

Ok..Ok..Ok.. I am :guilty: but now that the aging process is over .. Turn 38 last week while yelling my lungs out at TOT :scared1:

I am back to bounce all over the thread... please accept my aplogies for being AWOL...

Ok.. Today.. hmmm a wishful day... 144 million for powerball.. if I win.. (I have to remember I need to play in order for this to happen :laughing: ) I will def'ly be back at the World come Monday!!!

seriously... today is a very content day... it maybe gloomy outside ... but I still have the Main Street Magic... give it a week...

Hope everybody is having a Wonderful Weekend!!!:hug:

Hey all! Just wanted to stop by and say hey!
Hope everyone is having a good day. Things at work have finally slowed down a little bit but it sounds like we got the business we were doing the preposal for.:yay: Now I find out that they want to have everything read for a June 15th Go Live Date:scared1:

Sounds like I'll have no free time for the next 6 weeks but I do luv the challange.:scared: My friends have told me I'm sick but what can I say.

Hey all! Just wanted to stop by and say hey!
Hope everyone is having a good day. Things at work have finally slowed down a little bit but it sounds like we got the business we were doing the preposal for.:yay: Now I find out that they want to have everything read for a June 15th Go Live Date:scared1:

Sounds like I'll have no free time for the next 6 weeks but I do luv the challange.:scared: My friends have told me I'm sick but what can I say.

hey!!! :wizard: for your day and for the next six week!!

here.. in Pa.. it is gloomy and dreary.... no sunshine yet.... :cool2: hopefully tomorrow!!!

:grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter