To Born2Fish--Caught in Bay Lake ?????(pic)

john59

<font color=navy>GOD BLESS <font color=red>AMERI
Havin' some fun. Denise, you will tell the truth. Did Frank ever catch one of these guys ?????

AND

What is it-------I have no idea------Caught with bare hands.

This little guy was paddlin' along on a boat ramp, John Pennekamp State Park in the Keys. I thought it was injured. The fish was 4 inches long by about 1 1/2 inches wide. I scooped him up and he started to expand. He is going to explode. YIKES ! ! I just snagged the Loch Ness Monster. I put him back and he was floating, then deflated and started paddlin' on his merry way. NATURE at it's best.

John

Florida_etc_12_or_13_029.jpg

Yikes ! Didja see the choppers in that little fellows mouth ?
stpetedisneydad is correct,,blow/puffer fish. Nope, never caught one that small, mine are always MUCH bigger :lmao::lmao:(sorry John, had to go there) thats one swimmer I've never caught.

Frank: I am glad you went there. I am a needler (got that from my Dad).

You are good.

The old saying 'if you can't take it, don't give it out'.

It is the competition, between an excellent fisherman and a very good one, but who is which one ???????? I give the nod to you my friend.

Let the competition go on for a long time. There are no losers, just winners.

JohnBoy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter