# to call to order bride headband?

marn913

Disney Bride
I was wondering if anyone has the number to call to order the wedding ear headband from Disneyland? I would really rather have the headband over the beanie (my hair is not that long and I look pretty funny in a hat!)

As far as I've heard, they only sell the headband at Disneyland. We returned from our planning session a couple weeks ago. The hats are all over Disney World and the resorts - but no headbands to be found!

and the headband can't be bought online?

I was at mouseshoppe.com looking for our cake topper (heheh) and I see the hats - but not the headband.

is my only option to call?

oh, not like it matters, but how much is it?

The answer is no, You can only call to order the headband. The Mad hatter shop is the only place that has them as far as I know. Mine cost me $25 I believe and that included Shipping.

Called the 1-800 # and they are sold out :( And there are none on ebay :( Does anyone know anywhere else that I could find the Bride Headband (not the hat please) that is only sold in disneyland?

Anyone? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter