To Infinity and Beyond - Becoming a Better DopeyBadger (Comments Welcome)

Well that's Phase 2 of my running career. Phase 1 was to qualify for Boston. Phase 2 is to get out there and do different races. As far as European, the goal is London first. I've got family in Paris so that's on the list too. Overall,

London
Paris
Athens
Berlin
Skarkasse 3-Laender Marathon
Marathon du Medoc
Reykjavic Marathon
I literally almost signed up for Reykjavik earlier this week. We were looking at flights to Europe and noticed it was the same weekend. It ended up not working out, but it's now on my list as a possibility in the future.

I literally almost signed up for Reykjavik earlier this week. We were looking at flights to Europe and noticed it was the same weekend. It ended up not working out, but it's now on my list as a possibility in the future.

We were watching Real Housewives of Orange County and that was their vacation destination for the season. Steph thought it looked beautiful and said that I need to run a marathon there. If you ever do it, you'll have to let me know how it was.

We were watching Real Housewives of Orange County and that was their vacation destination for the season. Steph thought it looked beautiful and said that I need to run a marathon there. If you ever do it, you'll have to let me know how it was.
Omg, yes!!! I’m so glad you all watch RHOC!! Love everything Bravo! I knew I’d get along with Steph!!

Omg, yes!!! I’m so glad you all watch RHOC!! Love everything Bravo! I knew I’d get along with Steph!!

Just like Vicki is an OG, so are we. We've been watching pretty much every RH since the beginning. Our favs are Orange County, Beverly Hills, and New York. We used to watch Jersey and Atlanta, but those have faded for us. Never got into Potomac, DC, Dallas or Miami.

Well that's Phase 2 of my running career. Phase 1 was to qualify for Boston. Phase 2 is to get out there and do different races. As far as European, the goal is London first. I've got family in Paris so that's on the list too. Overall,

London
Paris
Athens
Berlin
Marathon du Medoc
Reykjavic Marathon

This is a lifetime list, so I'm sure it will be a while. Maybe I need to add Dublin too!
All of those seem great. Medoc and Skarkasse 3 Laender are both on my list too.

I was kind of curious how it made the list and that is for sure not what I would have guessed. Reykjavik hosts a yearly festival the same weekend as the marathon that looks a lot of fun.

FYI, you can get there pretty cheaply and direct if your airport has WOW airlines. I doubt that's available in Madison, but I'm pretty sure it's an option from Chicago.

I was kind of curious how it made the list and that is for sure not what I would have guessed. Reykjavik hosts a yearly festival the same weekend as the marathon that looks a lot of fun.

FYI, you can get there pretty cheaply and direct if your airport has WOW airlines. I doubt that's available in Madison, but I'm pretty sure it's an option from Chicago.
All of this. Reykjavik is beautiful anytime and WOW Air pricing is great.

All of this. Reykjavik is beautiful anytime and WOW Air pricing is great.

Well when I'm getting ready for my Reykjavik Marathon, I know who to contact with all the info!

Just like Vicki is an OG, so are we. We've been watching pretty much every RH since the beginning. Our favs are Orange County, Beverly Hills, and New York. We used to watch Jersey and Atlanta, but those have faded for us. Never got into Potomac, DC, Dallas or Miami.

OMG you have to watch Dallas! Nothing like crazy Southern women, "bless their hearts"! I can say this because I am from the South. LOL. I watch all those same ones, but also Jersey and Dallas. I agree on all the others and have never watched them either.

I know nothing of these tv shows, but I'm in full support of a trip to Reykjavik! DH and I spent just over 24 hours there on an extended layover, but we managed to see quite a bit of the city, eat a lot of good seafood, and take a dip in the Blue Lagoon, which would be a perfect spot for a post-marathon soak/massage. It's on the list for a return trip to do some hiking, see the Northern Lights, (and also see the puffins). :P Running journal has become travel journal for a second! Happy Monday!

London
Paris
Athens
Berlin
Marathon du Medoc
Reykjavic Marathon

This is a lifetime list, so I'm sure it will be a while. Maybe I need to add Dublin too!
I started a bucket list of Marathons I want to do and I haven't even ran one yet. But Marathon du Medoc is definitely on mine!

OMG you have to watch Dallas! Nothing like crazy Southern women, "bless their hearts"! I can say this because I am from the South. LOL. I watch all those same ones, but also Jersey and Dallas. I agree on all the others and have never watched them either.

LOL! They seem to play to the camera a bit more than I like. But bless their hearts is right.

I know nothing of these tv shows, but I'm in full support of a trip to Reykjavik! DH and I spent just over 24 hours there on an extended layover, but we managed to see quite a bit of the city, eat a lot of good seafood, and take a dip in the Blue Lagoon, which would be a perfect spot for a post-marathon soak/massage. It's on the list for a return trip to do some hiking, see the Northern Lights, (and also see the puffins). :P Running journal has become travel journal for a second! Happy Monday!

Another up vote for Reykjavik!

I started a bucket list of Marathons I want to do and I haven't even ran one yet. But Marathon du Medoc is definitely on mine!

Screen Shot 2018-01-22 at 11.42.53 AM.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter