To Infinity and Beyond - Becoming a Better DopeyBadger (Comments Welcome)

5k Part 3

Mile 3 was finished in about 39 min according to the Garmin. All along I was texting Steph because they were waiting for us at the finish line. I told her in 2022 we’d finish in line 40-50 min, and we finished in 1:35 after waiting in line for over 47 min for the three princesses. So this time I told her we’d probably be closer to 1:35 like last year. So much for that. We finished in 2:05 hrs! As we were crossing the finish line G got a shout out from Carissa. She said:

“Go Ms Marvel Go. From Avenger-Con to the finish line of the Princess 5k!”

That was pretty quick witted for an in the moment response. We got lots of good pictures at the finish line too. I would guess there were only 100 or so runners behind us out of the ~12,000 to 15,000 runners that did the race.

View attachment 744399

View attachment 744398

View attachment 744405

View attachment 744397

View attachment 744387View attachment 744408

All in all, it was a fabulous race experience. The race played out a little different than 2023. We ended up getting more character pics because it seemed like they kept the lines open longer than last year. But the first character stop was much further into the race, so we had less opportunities for open road running. So, it was different than last year but I loved the experience just the same. Plus, how many other times in life are you going to do a 5k in 2:05 hours!

We met up with Steph and family and made the trek back to the car. They drove from SS which is SUPER easy for the 5k since the outer EPCOT road isn’t closed. They said it only took about 6 min. We made it back to the hotel and then I believe we headed out to Disney Springs in relatively short order. I don’t think we made it right when the rope drop happened, but was able to make it to Gideon’s before the line got too long. I think we were there around 9:30-9:40 or so, and they opened around 10am. It wasn’t long before we were inside. We thought it was a limit of 4 per person, so between the three of us we were trying to decide which cookies to get. But once inside we saw it was 6 per person and realized it wasn’t going to be an issue. I got a PB Cookie, Cookies/Cream, Triple Chocolate, and Chocolate/Banana. I also got a piece of PB Jelly Cake. I ate them over the case of the next few days. The PB Cookie was amazing. The other three were good. The PB Jelly cake was good, but the amount of frosting on it was just too much for me to be able to finish. I think I’ll probably only get PB cookies moving forward (if I remember) because they’re just the best of the bunch.

View attachment 744409

After Gideon’s we did some shopping at a few stores, and then around noon made our way back to SS. Saw some women on the walk back who asked about the logistics for the 10k the next morning and I gave them some advice. We had purchased Genie + for our Animal Kingdom day and then had been stacking all of our choices into a short window of time in the afternoon. This allowed us to do other things in the morning, and then maximize the time we were in AK with all the best rides. It was funny because literally 5 min before Steph had something along the lines of, perfect the timing is exactly how I want it. See that’s the benefit of Genie + vs old systems. I feel like I can set it on the day of and not worry about it for months in advance. And then literally she was changing her previously perfect timing to something else. But no matter.

We made it back to SS, had some lunch, and then looks like we arrived to AK just before 2pm. We snapped some pics at the tree.

View attachment 744412

View attachment 744411

Then we made our way to the Safari. The lighting lane looked long, but it only took maybe 8-10 min. Pretty funny to hear G complain about how long the line was taking us. Rode the Safari and saw some animals. We were keeping an eye out for any of the animals from the Vet Disney + show we watched. Can’t say I saw any I recognized. Then we took a little trek around the Gorilla path and checked out some animals.

Before long we were on our way to Pandora. We rode the Navi River journey. Then the group split and some of us went for a snack, while others headed to ride Everest. Then the group rejoined by Flight of Passage, and we rode that. Then we exited the park. We did a mobile food order as we were leaving AK so that when we arrived at SS our food would be ready for pickup at the main eatery. It was pretty slick because we didn’t really have to wait and we got out, got the food, and then headed back to our rooms. I feel like we were inside AK for only about 2.5 hrs and we did the Safari, Gorilla path, Navi River, Everest, and Flight of Passage. I feel like that’s a pretty efficient use of time.

View attachment 744410

We ate some dinner in the room. I feel like I had a chicken salad and a pizza. Pretty sure G didn’t like her pizza because it was too spicy. Then I got all prepped for the next morning, and then G/Steph left to go to the parks and I went to bed around 7pm. They drove to DHS, took the Skyliner to EPCOT, and had some bakery in France. They got home around 9-10pm and woke me up for a touch, but I went back to bed pretty quick.

Day’s Stats:
Sleep the night prior: ~3:00 hrs
Total Steps: 25,931 steps
Total Miles: 14.3 miles
rHR: 48 bpm
Body Battery: 67 entering the day, and 24 at bedtime

Next Post: Saturday, February 25th – 10k Race Recap, EPCOT, Meetup, DHS
Your daughter looks like she was having the time of her life. Kudos on some great quality time together.

I could see your hook over the crowd from my place at the front of B! Your pictures are so great!

On the subject of ripping bibs, hole punch protectors worked great for me. I just put them on the front and back of all the bib holes and I didn’t have a hint of ripping for a change.

Love all your pictures! Looks like it was a great trip.

Unfortunately, it didn’t matter in the end because our plane hit a bird on the way in and so they had to check the engine. It took them about 1.5 hrs because they found some loose items in the engine that needed a quick fix before we were on our way.

Gotta be honest, I don't want to meet the bird that can rattle the engine of an airplane.

Such a shame you didn't have any fun on your trip!

Also, more reasons for A Corral goals! The Photopass Photogs at the castle are just churning people out of there as fast as they can by the time D corral gets there. :snail:

Because G talked. And talked. And talked. And talked so more. Like at one point she had talked soooo much that her face had turned red and I asked her if she had taken a breath any time recently. LOL! This continued for the entire 7 hour VIP experience. I’m not sure if G ever stopped talking to him.

Next time, we need to put G and J for a longer period together so they can talk non stop together. 😁 My son had sooo many questions the whole trip and his mom did not always have the answers!

Love your unicorn shirt too

The ride itself was awesome. Hard to describe other than it’s like nothing I’ve ever been on before. Although I definitely can’t do it again. It wrecked me BAD. My brain and balance were mush. I had to get a Mickey pretzel quick to get a shot of salt in me. It ended up taking 2 hours to get over the motion sickness symptoms. We rode the EPCOT ball after Guardians and even that gentle ride wrecked me because of the aftereffects from Guardians. THE EPCOT BALL was too much for me after Guardians. Woof. We decided to call it a day for now and head back for some pool time. Originally the plan had been pool time then EPCOT, but Guardians switched things on us. We got this weird globe pic.
Great job on the 10k! I'm still amused you finished before I started. :D

I agree with you about Guardians. The ride is amazing and I HATED it. It made me so, so sick. I had to sit outside the offload area for like 10 minutes before I could walk again. Then we sat inside Connections Eatery and I sipped on sprite and tried to get some food in my stomach. Woof, it was BAD. I do want to try it again eventually, probably once my son is tall enough, but take more motion sickness meds this time.

Sunday, February 26th – HM Race Recap, VIP Tour

I woke up at 1:15am. Showered, ate my breakfast, got dressed, and double checked that the hook was working. Left the room at around 2:15am and got to the bus stop before the first bus left. We left around 2:30am. I got a couple of comments on the hook while sitting on the bus.

In short time we arrived at EPCOT, deboarded and got through security. I made my way through the staging area and to the DIS meetup spot. Got there around 3:00am or so. Hung out with a few others @Naomeri, @azrivest, @cburnett, @Z-Knight come to mind. Chatted until about 3:30am or so and then headed to the gear check and then to the second holding area before they let us go to the corrals. I hit up the portas. Came out and saw @azrivest who had just gotten a notification from @lookingforsunshine that she missed us at the DIS meetup. So, we hung around for an extra bit and her and her friend caught up with us. So, we all chatted as we head towards the start line. Just in case you forgot @lookingforsunshine, but your epic costume idea was a Tamatoa shell costume where the shiny things were all medal replica pins from prior years. That would be epic. We got to the second set of portas and everyone split up.

I used the portas again, and it was around 3:55-4:00am at this point. I did have a single sip of water at the meetup because I was mixing my Maurten 320 for later and wanted to do so before dropping my bag at gear check. But I was feeling good. Walked through the grass to Corral A. Got in corral A and then did some dynamic WUs. This was the first time I was carrying something (Maui hook) but also the first time I was wearing my bib on my shorts. Well as soon as I raised me leg up for some toy solider stretches the bib ripped in the corner and came loose. So nope, can’t do that. I fixed it and held back on doing similar stretches. I didn’t do any WU running either (not that I was worried about breaking the bib more). I found @cburnett towards the very front of the corral. We hung out and chatted up there. I got a couple of looks about the hook and could hear a few times people ask others if I planned to run the whole thing with the hook. I think the hook was deceivingly light. Fun to see the other runners and look at bib numbers as everyone was eyeing each other up pre-race. Before long it was almost time to start the race. I chugged my Maurten 320 and then before long we were off.

Conditions - 🌙 Clear sky, Wind 0mph to ?
Start: Temp+Dew = 62°F + 60°F; FL - 62°F
End: Temp+Dew = 60°F + 59°F; FL - 62°F

Temps were better than the last two days. Not great, but not terrible either. The goal was to run fast and free through the first half. Get to the castle and then re-evaluate the plans once I got there.

I held up my hook at the start hoping that it would be caught in the pre-race photos, but best I can find it didn’t. I pulled it down just a tad early. I started off pretty good and just tried to settle into something that felt sustainable. That ended up being low 7s. I knew in order to get Top 5 in my AG I would have to be faster than a 1:32 finish. So, at about 13.34 miles that’s 6:54 pace. So, I knew if I was off that pace then the motivation to try and run really fast was a little less and I should focus on taking pics instead. As much as I worried about carrying the hook it was so close to a non-issue. It was so light it was barely noticeable if I held it at the balanced middle (not the grip). If I tried to run at the grip though it flopped around quite a bit. So that wasn’t sustainable for running. The first few miles clicked off quickly. I did them in 7:02, 7:03, and 7:05 before we started hitting the TTC and seeing some spectators. I really tried to ham the crowd up and they really responded. I was feeling good and having fun. I kept the pedal down through the next two miles into MK at 7:07 and 7:10. I actually turned off my music as I entered MK just so I could really soak in the crowd. I really tried to give the crowd a show when I entered. @princesspirate filmed me running down Main Street.

Video (will try to link at a later time)

I was doing 6:30s pace down Main Street and that was not sustainable. As soon as I turned into Tomorrowland and out of eye shot of Main Street I actually stopped for a brief walk. That was exhausting both physically and from an adrenaline standpoint. But before long I was running again. I did some photo ops in Tomorrowland.

View attachment 744429

View attachment 744430

View attachment 744431

View attachment 744432

Made my way through other parts of MK to the castle. I was hoping they could capture multiple photos and they didn’t disappoint.

View attachment 744433

View attachment 744438

View attachment 744437

Headed out to Frontierland and found my friends Woody and Jesse.

View attachment 744434

Bolted out of MK and found some “fellow villains”.

View attachment 744436

Ugh, I feel like I screwed this one up. I yelled to them as I came up, hey some fellow villains. And then as I ran away, I was like, is Maui really a villain though? Whatevs.

I feel like this was the first aid station that I started feeding off the volunteers. On multiple occasions I would run up to the aid station and then yell, “Don’t worry humans. Your hero has arrived! Maui is here!”

Based on time stamps, it looks like Anna/Elsa was next.

View attachment 744435

Apology to Anna as raising my arm like that probably wasn’t the kindest thing to do. I did wear deodorant though.

Next Post: HM Part 2
It was great meeting you in person before the race...even though I couldn't even remember my own screen name. In my defense, it used to be ken7795 but I had to change it to kps7795 and I completely forgot about this at the time.

VIP Tour

We had been gifted a VIP experience by a friend. We were joined by two other family members (UIL and AIL) for a total of nine for this experience. We decided to meet our VIP guide at DHS at 11am. The plan was to try and get on as many “A” rides as we could in DHS, EPCOT, and MK. Random G with a dog (has a hidden Mickey on it)!

View attachment 744476

Our guide’s name was Michael. He had been with Disney for 10 years, and been doing VIP tours for 4 years.

View attachment 744481

He felt like our plan was ambitious but as long as we stayed flexible we could see what we could get accomplished. Since we had so much planned, we decided to walk and talk. So he explained the VIP process and what he thought was doable. It was at this moment that I think Michael realized what type of day he was going to have. Because G talked. And talked. And talked. And talked so more. Like at one point she had talked soooo much that her face had turned red and I asked her if she had taken a breath any time recently. LOL! This continued for the entire 7 hour VIP experience. I’m not sure if G ever stopped talking to him.

We headed to Rise of the Resistance first. Michael scanned his phone at the Lightning Lane kiosk and then we just followed along behind him. The two non-riders said the line was a ride on its own and had fun experiencing it. G did lots of screaming during the end drop.

Next was Smugglers run. This one we had 6 riders with 3 sitting it out. We did alright, but nothing special. Up next was Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railroad. We passed through Toy Story Land and Michael treated us to Mickey bars and waters.

View attachment 744480

We had the chance to ride Slinky, but only 1/9 was really interested. So we skipped it. All of us rode Mickey and Minnie’s. It is one of our favorites. Michael pointed out a few of his favorite hidden Mickey’s along the way. We got to ride in the front car (just by chance) which was a nice change from being in the back car like I’ve been the other two times I’ve done this ride.

View attachment 744479

Michael took us backstage by Lightning McQueen’s to our sprinter (apparently this is a Housewives’ term) van which had enough seats for 14 people-it was crazy! Michael drove us over to EPCOT and we pulled up right behind the Guardians of the Galaxy show building. There were cast members there waiting for our arrival with baskets of snacks. We walked right up to GotG and Michael scanned us in-this time we only had 4 riders and everyone else was able to walk through the line. We had “I Ran (So Far Away)” as our song. After that we loaded back up in the van and Michael drove us backstage around to The Land Pavilion to ride Soarin’ and eat lunch. We all rode Soarin’ and then ate at Sunshine Seasons. We tried to pay for Michael’s meal but the mouse doesn’t allow that.

After lunch, we walked over to Ratatouille. As we were making our way through Canada, we ran into an unexpected person. It was Owen from G’s class back home in WI. We actually live in the same neighborhood as Owen. We knew he was in Disney and had been in communication with his mom to try and meetup, but the timing never worked or we weren’t in the same park. The kids figured out they were both going to Disney just from a brief conversation in school one day. So, it was all by happenstance. We looked his mom up on Facebook and then started communicating once we realized we were both going to be there. But since Sunday was there last day and we were on the VIP tour we didn’t have any expectations, we’d see them. But as we’re passing through Canada, Steph bumps and asks if that is Owen. So, I just started yelling, hey Owen is that you. And then he looked at me, and his mom looked at me, and low and behold it was them. So, the kids chatted for a brief moment and then got a quick picture together before we went along our ways. His mom said she finally understood now why I was always running in the neighborhood.

View attachment 744475

We made our way to Ratatouille. Michael scanned us in and then he sent us down a single rider lightning lane line that skipped by everything. So, it took us right to the front of the line. Everyone rode Ratatouille and then we were leaving EPCOT. We headed back to the van outside of Soarin’ and then loaded up heading to MK. Michael was happy with the pace we were going and felt like we would be able to do most everything we wanted inside MK before the time was up. He was hoping we’d be leaving MK at 5:35-5:45pm so that we could make it back to DHS by our 6pm cutoff. Otherwise, we could catch bus transportation from MK to DHS.

When we got to MK then was a group of people waiting to greet us with more snacks. Like chips, cookies, and stuff. Name brand, and a little higher end than standard chips (like ruffles/Cheetos) but not like Disney branded stuff. Although they did have a Mickey rice krispie Once inside the park we decided to head towards Fantasyland and attack things in that area. Michael was keeping an eye on the clock for us. We got into Seven Dwarfs Mine Train. Many but not all of us rode that.

View attachment 744471

Then we headed over to It’s a Small World. This was my MIL’s mother’s favorite ride. She was the one who passed away recently. So, this was an important ride for my MIL and a few tears were shed. Afterwards we headed over to Haunted Mansion. Michael asked us if we wanted to see the stretching room, otherwise he had a shortcut. We didn’t need to see if and he took us in a side entrance exit to cut past everything right to the front of the line to get on the Doom Buggy.

View attachment 744473

Once we were done with Haunted Mansion we were running low on time. He said we’d probably have to choose between Jungle Cruise and Pirates because JC usually takes about 30 min or so. We let G choose and she chose JC so that’s what we went for. We got to JC and he took us through the exit for a quick entrance after taking to the cast members. We asked Michael to ride with us since this would be our last ride and he obliged. Our driver was quite good. Even had a few quips for Michael. After we got off Michael looked at his watch and said we were still good, so we could do Pirates as well. So we got through the line pretty quick and rode Pirates.

View attachment 744472

Made our way through MK towards the van, and then I said hey what about a picture. So Michael stopped with us in front of the castle and we snapped this one off.

View attachment 744482

And then we were off to DHS via the van. We literally hit the backside of DHS and parked the van at 6:00:00 on the dot. Like he’s so so good at what he does. It really was a fantastic VIP experience and Michael excelled in it in every way. Essentially the VIP experience was like an unlimited lightning lane with helpful quick transportation between the parks.

View attachment 744474

Afterwards, we had to decide how to play out the rest of the evening. DHS was open until 9pm. We wanted to watch Fantasmic at ~8:15pm, but everyone also wanted to eat some dinner and the hotel. I did some quick math and told everyone that if we left now we’d have about 30 min upon arriving at the resort that we’d need to get back headed towards DHS to make Fantasmic. That sounded good to the group so we left DHS, drove to SS, ate a quick dinner, headed back to DHS, and then walked over to Fantasmic. The timing worked great because our seats were decent, but we only had to wait about 10 min before the show started. The show was good. I feel like the last time I saw it was a few years ago.

There was still time before the park closed so we rode on Midway Mania (it was walk-on), then Alien Saucer Swirls (it was walk-on), then headed back to Smuggler’s Run and UIL and SIL were the last two people to get on the ride. They actually did a two-person ride of just pilots and apparently everything else was automated. And that was it. The whirlwind day was over. We headed back to the car and then drove back to SS. I got into bed because I was exhausted. By the time my head hit the pillow (10:45pm) I had been up for 21.5 hours.

Day’s Stats:
Sleep the night prior: 5:26 hrs
Total Steps: 50,238 steps
Total Miles: 30.0 miles
rHR: 50 bpm
Body Battery: 36 entering the day, and 5 at bedtime

Next Post: Monday, February 27th – Switching hotels to Wilderness, First Hair Cut, Horseback riding, Magic Kingdom
That is pretty cool about the VIP tour. I did not know about those until reading your report.

I agree with you about Guardians. The ride is amazing and I HATED it. It made me so, so sick. I had to sit outside the offload area for like 10 minutes before I could walk again. Then we sat inside Connections Eatery and I sipped on sprite and tried to get some food in my stomach. Woof, it was BAD. I do want to try it again eventually, probably once my son is tall enough, but take more motion sickness meds this time.
I consider myself fortunate that I have never been very prone to motion sickness, so I thought Guardians was fantastic, and cannot wait to go ride it again.
Sorry that it was not very fun for you guys

Thanks for sharing that great report! Fantastic pictures! So fun to read. I recognized you on the morning of the half prior to walking to the corrals but couldn't work up the nerve to say hi. Maybe next time! :-)

Was waiting with bated breath for your recap! You ran really well but most importantly seems like you had a blast. So jealous you got to do a day with a plaid! Love G's hair "cut" 😂 I didn't know there was horseback riding at WDW, that sounds fun. Sorry to hear you guys got COVID, hopefully G dodges that and the symptoms are mild with a quick recovery.

Your daughter looks like she was having the time of her life. Kudos on some great quality time together.

She had a lot of fun. We're looking forward to the next one!

I could see your hook over the crowd from my place at the front of B! Your pictures are so great!

On the subject of ripping bibs, hole punch protectors worked great for me. I just put them on the front and back of all the bib holes and I didn’t have a hint of ripping for a change.

Nice! That's what I was going for.

That's a great idea!

Love all your pictures! Looks like it was a great trip.

Gotta be honest, I don't want to meet the bird that can rattle the engine of an airplane.

Thanks!

They said it's pretty normal for a bird to hit the engine and it not be a big deal. But when they looked inside the engine there was some caulk loose and other things that didn't seem to be caused by the bird. There was some concern there was an issue, but after a deeper dive it was a non-issue.

Such a shame you didn't have any fun on your trip!

Also, more reasons for A Corral goals! The Photopass Photogs at the castle are just churning people out of there as fast as they can by the time D corral gets there. :snail:

:rotfl:

Yea, I could have stayed much longer if I wanted. There were like 8-10 photopass people just sitting there doing nothing. Definitely a benefit of getting there quick.

Next time, we need to put G and J for a longer period together so they can talk non stop together. 😁 My son had sooo many questions the whole trip and his mom did not always have the answers!

Love your unicorn shirt too

For sure! Even if G doesn't have the answer she usually has some hair brain ideas as to what the answer is.

The unicorn shirt was suppose to be for when I BQ'd in Jan 2020 at Disney, but it didn't end up happening. I hadn't worn it until G asked me to wear the shirt at her recent birthday party. We had semi matching shirts in 2020, but she has since outgrown hers. She requested I wear it for VIP day as well.

Thanks! Funny how that works sometimes.

Totally get all the feels on this one.

It was great meeting you in person before the race...even though I couldn't even remember my own screen name. In my defense, it used to be ken7795 but I had to change it to kps7795 and I completely forgot about this at the time.

Ahh, see now that makes more sense. I was like screenname of ken... Who has that screenname? But now with some clarity I can put two and two together.

That is pretty cool about the VIP tour. I did not know about those until reading your report.

Once in a lifetime for us.

I consider myself fortunate that I have never been very prone to motion sickness, so I thought Guardians was fantastic, and cannot wait to go ride it again.
Sorry that it was not very fun for you guys

I liked it the one time I'll likely ride it. It's Steph's favorite ride now.

Thanks for sharing that great report! Fantastic pictures! So fun to read. I recognized you on the morning of the half prior to walking to the corrals but couldn't work up the nerve to say hi. Maybe next time! :-)

Thanks! LOL, I'm totally approachable. Totally no courage needed. So say hi next time. Even mid conversation or doing other things in the park or whatever, I'm always up for a chat.

That’s just a killer castle pic, well done.

(the rest of the report is great too!)

Thanks!

Was waiting with bated breath for your recap! You ran really well but most importantly seems like you had a blast. So jealous you got to do a day with a plaid! Love G's hair "cut" 😂 I didn't know there was horseback riding at WDW, that sounds fun. Sorry to hear you guys got COVID, hopefully G dodges that and the symptoms are mild with a quick recovery.

LOL! Thanks! It was a fun VIP experience. And G getting barely an inch cutoff. Trail riding was interesting per Steph, but probably not something she'd do again. Made it pretty far without getting COVID, but I'm hopeful she doesn't get it either.

That castle Maui picture is gorgeous. Thank you for the report, it was interesting and fun to read.

I like the battery monitoring idea and will use it for our upcoming trip.

That castle Maui picture is gorgeous. Thank you for the report, it was interesting and fun to read.

I like the battery monitoring idea and will use it for our upcoming trip.

Thanks! Which one did you like best? Arm in air, arm behind, or wayfinder? Or the 4th option which was me running though the castle in the title post of the recap. That one wasn’t a PhotoPass person. It was a videographer. There was one outside Figment as well. No green vest and they were hidden in the shadows.

Definitely had better battery scores on this trip than last year. Which I would agree with physically. The 2022 trip was exhausting and we covered way more miles.

Thanks! Which one did you like best? Arm in air, arm behind, or wayfinder? Or the 4th option which was me running though the castle in the title post of the recap.
The 4th option from the video is amazing in terms of light and movement. It screams happiness at Disney! Then for the more classic, Arm in the air!

And for G, I like the close up at the Chinese pavilion.

Really enjoyed reading your Race & Trip Reports! Sorry to hear you finally caught COVID, get well soon!

Looking forward to read your Disneyland Report ;-) I hope to do another Dopey, maybe in 2024. We are not sure right now, where we and when we travel for our Honeymoon. Maybe I can convince Christina doing another Disney Trip besides our Honeymoon 8-)

IMG_5378.jpeg
Seriously, this is one of the all-time best race photos ever!

I had G line up on the right side of the walk to the starting line because then she would pass by all the runners that had already passed the hairpin turn headed towards the start line. This allowed us to see more costumes from other runners and call them out.
This is my strategy exactly. I stay on the left side during the walk over to see those in the front of the other corrals, then switch to the inside to maximize costume peeping both before and after the hairpin.

What an epic series of race/trip reports! It seems like you and the rest of your family really had a great time! Awesome collection of photos, too! I kind of wish I could have been a spectator with you playing Maui while running, because I really can't picture that sort of thing. :)

I can commiserate on the motion sickness - I pretty easily get motion sick, so good to get the warning on GotG.

I think I was going to comment on a few other items, but it took so long for me to read everything that I forgot what they were, LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter