To the Boardwalk

Stefani P.

Mouseketeer
I have never been to The Boardwalk. If my daughter and I want to go one night after MK, which bus do we hop on? Just the Boardwalk Inn Resort?

Sorry for stupid question. This is only our 2nd time using Disney transportation.

Yes but you will have to go back to a park to catch as bus back to your resort. I suggest walking(or boating) over to HS and catching the bus there, it's an easy walk and the bus stops are pretty close.

You can do what all of the above posters have said. Or, if you have the park hopper (meaning you can go to several parks in one day) you can always go visit Boardwalk, Beach Club and Yacht Club while visiting Epcot or Hollywood Studios during the day if you need a break from the park or whatever. (Epcot is a closer walk to the three hotels than Hollywood Studios is, but Hollywood Studios is by no means far).

**Stayed at Beach Club Villas Aug. 2004
*Stayed at Caribbean Beach Nov./Dec. 2016
**Stayed at Boardwalk Inn Oct. 2017

This area is my absolute favorite area of Disney World!!

Last edited:
I have never been to The Boardwalk. If my daughter and I want to go one night after MK, which bus do we hop on? Just the Boardwalk Inn Resort?

Sorry for stupid question. This is only our 2nd time using Disney transportation.

It is not a stupid question. There are tons of ways to get around.:)

I'd do what your first thought was, catch a resort bus. And then I would Uber/Taxi back to your resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter