To those who are vaccinated...

Waiting, for a number of reasons. First of all, DW has not yet been vaccinated. I'm hoping we get that done prior to the shift to total public eligibility.

Once we get fully vaccinated, we'll see. Disney is not in the top 5 of our plans, but our DD goes to college in Orlando...so you never know.

We plan to go to DLR in the summer of 2022, if it is totally open. I will not pay the exorbitant admissions and hotel prices if I cannot do everything I want to, with no restrictions.

I have been to WDW three times post Covid, and have plans for late April. I am not eligible yet for the vaccine. I will go whether or not I have had the vaccine, and follow all the rules. I hope to be eligible sometime next month, but they were supposed to lower the age requirement some this week and didn’t, which pushes all of us back.

I have an AP, so the reduced offerings aren’t as big a deal to me as they might be for an infrequent visitor.

My sister is now fully vaccinated and I'll be getting my first shot April 11th. We're planning a trip in December. I was hesitant and my sister really wanted to be there for the 50th in October. We sort of compromised by planning our trip for the anniversary year itself for her and as close to 2022 as possible for me. I don't really mind that stuff is really not as usual, I guess. I haven't been since 2017. I miss it.

I have been twice at wdw since covid 19. Next time we go we will be vaccinated. Doesn’t really matter to us we know how to do it safely. Sadly many people don’t like we have seen.

Vaccinated and planning on a trip in January 2021. We'd like to have more of the entertainment back and hope it will be by then.

Vaccinated and planning trip Feb 2022. Hoping for it to be a bit more normal at WDW by then. Also my kids can’t be vaccinated and my husband doesn’t want to be so I’m the only one who is vaccinated. Plus, Massachusetts still has travel quarantine restrictions too and it isn’t worth subjecting my kids to a test to go back to school and sports either. Hoping by 2022, the travel restrictions will lift.

Have a WDW trip planned for June... would switch it to Disneyland as soon as out of state folks can come. I was so happy to get my vaccine and cannot wait for normalcy.

We're going later this year one way or another. We tentatively have a 2 day WDW trip followed by a 7 night cruise. Now, obviously the DCL portion is a big mystery. I can confidently say that if they do sail and they say that vaccinations are required then we will 100% unequivocally be on board. If they say they aren't required then we will re-evaluate the situation. If we don't sail then the 2 day WDW trip will be converted to a 7 day trip. I fully anticipate masks still be required by the time we get there and that doesn't bother me.

AP’s and DVC. I have been twice since the reopening. Not vaccinated yet. Eligible later this week. We have another long weekend trip coming up in mid April. I may have gotten at least one shot by then depending on availability when they open up my age group this Friday. Totally understand people wanting to wait until it is more open. We go all the time so not a huge deal that things aren’t open. Lower crowds have been nice as well as cheap airfare. If you keep your distance and stay outside, Disney is pretty safe. It is a shell of what it was pre Covid, but it is still awesome and really better than pretty much anything you could do in the last 9 months.

I want to sooooo badly! I was planning a short girls' trip with some of my friends before the pandemic ruined it. Disney is crowded in every season, I'm vaccinated but my kids aren't so it still seems too risky right now. We may resume our beach vacation this summer if I can scrape together the money, but we will go at the end of the summer when it's not busy and stay in a suite where I can prepare our meals myself (or i guess we could order takeout) and we will refuse maid service for our stay so no one else will be in our room. And I will do my neurotic cleaning routine when we get there and sanitize every surface in our room to the best of my ability--lol, my cleaning the hotel room doesn't seem so crazy now that we're in a pandemic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter