To Wash or Not to Wash, that is the question

Do you wash your laundry while on vacation, or when you get home?

• Wash on Vacation

• Wait till you Get Home

Results are only viewable after voting.

DLM1980

Supreme Fraggle Extrodinaire!
I'm 23 days out now, I've been contemplating all these tips that I've been reading on here for the past week or so.

I like the idea of bringing a collapsable hamper bag but I don't know if I'd really use it.

Every vacation I've ever gone on I roll all my clothes up into little logs to fit as much as possible into my 1 "carry on type" suitcase, thus allowing my partner, who way over packs for himself, to have the bigger suitcase. Then when I get to the hotel room I unpack and place everything in the dresser drawers or hang up on hanger (while also calling for additional hangers).

Then as the days progress the clothes I wore that day get tossed into the suitcase to be packed back up and washed at home.

This time I thought, wouldn't it be nice to wash the clothes on the last night so when its time to go home and unpack they go right in the closets instead of in the laundry chute.

I ran it past my partner, he said "why waste the money" but I'm thinking he likes a clean house before we leave so he comes home to a clean house, why come home to do laundry....granted I don't do the laundry, he doesn't like my methods of laundry washing :-)

So the question is...

Do you wash your clothes before you leave to come home or do you wait till you come home from your trip?

:laundy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter