Toast!!!!

mbb

<font color=green>Wishin' & Clappin' & always Beli
;);) :teeth: :teeth:

I like reading tags...Hanname!

:sunny:

Excellent. Now try it in public. The key is not to draw any attention to yourself after you do it. Try it in a shopping mall or subway. Or better yet, say it softly in line behind someone at the grocery store or bank, then read a magazine like nothing happened. Or if possible, write it on the chalk board before classes start at your kids school so that it's the first thing the teacher sees in the morning and he/she has to erase it - we used to do that in grad school. Once a week, a new word every week.

I change the word every week. If you missed them, past words were monkey, dishwasher, lugnut, aardvark, cupcake.

I like to imagine someone going home and saying "Honey, I swear someone yelled aardvark in the library today" or groups of people at a ballgame asking each other "did that guy just yell "cupcake"? or the teachers' spouse asking "what was it today?' and the teacher wearily replying "dishwasher".

I realize I need help. :crazy:

Rash said:
.....or the teachers' spouse asking "what was it today?' and the teacher wearily replying "dishwasher".

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:sunny:

OK, thanks, I tried it.

Now this nice man in a white jacket is asking me about my childhood and whether I hear voices that other people can't hear. He is going to get me happy medicine now.

Toast! Toast! Toast! Toast! Toast!
Toast! Toast! Toast! Toast! Toast! Toast! Toast!
Toast! Toast! Toast! Toast! Toast!

:blush: someone let me know when we are moving on to Chocolate!!!

I was at an NFL game one time and bet the guy next to me that I could yell something absurd and no one would look around. So....

GO VELCRO!! Nobody even looked at me funny.

JeanJoe said:
OK, thanks, I tried it.

Now this nice man in a white jacket is asking me about my childhood and whether I hear voices that other people can't hear. He is going to get me happy medicine now.
Welcome to my world.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter